familiar faces...

it's been about 3 weeks since i have talked to the boys.

i'm actually starting to miss everyone besides daniel.daniel actually thought i was some toy.
wow he's so stupid.
i decided to text the boys

maggie:hey guys wanted to check in on my boys.🙃
corbean:maggie is that you?
noodles:MAGGIE YOURE ALIVE😱
daniel;read at 12:08
jojo:maggie visit us?
baby face:i miss my maggie.😓
maggie:so is anyone free tonight?
noodles:we miss you it's been 3 weeks!
maggie:meet me at the pier at 7:45.
corbean:bring the money.💰
jojo:what?
maggie:this is not a spy movie corbean.😂
daniel read at 12:17.

i put a romper on and some shoes.

Since i am the why don't we boys neighbor, i didn't want to see them so i went to logans.I was also watching his house while he went on this travel thing.

i walked down the pier alone and sat on the edge dipping my toes into the water.i heard footsteps coming towards me and i saw the boys.

i hugged all of them even daniel.The boys went to the ice cream shop a couple steps away from where i was standing but jack stayed outside.

"are you gonna forgive him?"he asked.

"i don't know..."i said.

"you know, he really is sorry..he hasn't talked to any girls ever since you left.I think he's changed but that's all up to you."jack said.

"i will talk to him."i said calmly .

i pulled daniel to the side and he looked surprised.

"look maggie...i've changed and i am a different person now and it only took 3 weeks."he said like he was actually sorry.

"listen..i'm not the type to forgive guys like that but jack told me that he thinks you have changed.i trust jack.i really do not believe in 3rd chances.but i'm willing to give us a shot."his blue eyes traveled to my brown eyes.

"maggie please let me be the gentleman you don't see in me.will you be my girlfriend?"

"no."i said.his facial expression went from happy to sad.

"just kidding daniel ,but if you screw up... i'm marrying jack."i laughed and jack yelled.

"I DONT MIND THAT MAGGIE!"
jack has always had a crush on me...i have always liked him too.but daniel was more my type.Ya know?

Daniel and I walked hand in hand to our house and we watched a movie but i instantly fell asleep.

-

i woke up and saw daniel next to me, we were in his room.I started to admire his face.his lips looked soft, his eyes were so beautiful.and his hair was cute.i ran my hand through his hair multiple times and then i just layed there still admiring his eyes.

"i can feel you staring at me."he mumbled in his morning voice.

"your morning voice is cute."i looked into his eyes.

"morning beautiful."he kissed my head and grabbed my hand and made my hand run through his hair.
I laughed.

Downstairs i smelt something burning.
"alright who tried to cook this time?"i said
The guys looked at Zach and Corbyn while jonah sprayed them and the fire with the fire extinguisher.they started to make a mess with the stuff coming out of the extinguisher.

i made them clean up the mess while i sat on a floaty in the water all of a sudden i got pushed into the pool.
i actually didn't mind.I layed by the pool on my stomach.
i could sense someone staring at my butt so i said,

"quit staring at my butt guys."they all pretended to look away.

My phone started to ring so i picked it up.
ryan:hello maggie lindemann.
me:hi
ryan:so we saw your music and we would like to put you in tour with shawn mendes, wdw boys and much more.
me:no way!
ryan:yes way... tour starts tomorrow so pack your bags, you are going to miami florida first!
me:thank you so much!
•end of call•

"you are going on tour tomorrow"i said.

"i'm gonna miss you maggie."i laughed.

"what's so funny?"corbyn and jonah asked. "well WE are going on tour i just got a phone call from the manager!"they all cheered and hollered.

we are going on tour baby!
watch what happens when one of maggie's old friends come back.
oh and don't worry... she's nice.
sometimes.