Chapter 7

Arnold POV

I did not want to leave her something was pulling me to push her up against the door and just kiss her.  She reminded me of Cecile.  I walk back up to my room to think about everything.  What do I do with Lila.

As I walk in and hear, "Hello my dear Arnold!"

"Lila!!!"

I looked around to see how she got in and well the skylight.  She gets off the bed and come over to give me a kiss, but I turned my head, so she got my cheek.

"Arnold what's wrong?" she gave me a puzzled look.

"Lila I am not in the mood. And I don't want to talk about it right now."

She crossed her arms and, "humph... You don't see me for a little while and this is how you are to me. What's wrong baby?"

"I don't know why you don't tell me?"

"I don't know my dear Arnold. How am I supposed to know?"

"Go ask Arnie..." I say as the picture slips from my hand.

She picks it up and looks shocked, "Where did this come from?"

"Does it matter?"

"Arnold this is a lie! I would never do this to you!"

"You have been taking lots of trips and to be honest so has Arnie."

I heard a noise outside my room.

Helga POV

I sit in my room as I start to hear loud talking coming from upstairs.  I walk towards Arnold's room.  I can hear Arnold and Lila talking.

"Arnold this is a lie! I would never do this to you!" says Lila.

"You have been taking lots of trips and to be honest so has Arnie." Arnold says sadly.

I slowly walk back down the stairs as the dang stair creaks. 

"Dam it" I whisper as his door open fast.

"Helga!!" Arnold gasps.

"Helga!!" Lila squeals

"Umm Hi ....I... I was...wondering if you want to join me.... never mind I will go." I turn to leave and as I do I feel my arm being tugged gently.

"Arnold what the heck is she doing here?"

"She lives here now."

"What room I want to see." She says while running down to the open door that happened to be my room, "She took that picture?  I should have known that she would be here and telling you lies!!"

"Whoa, whoa back up I have never told any lies I am innocent I did nothing wrong!" just then the boarders started coming out of their rooms.

"Lies Helga you have been in love with him and would do anything to get with Arnold!  Remembered when you ruined everything for me!"

"Lila, I took the blame for that and apologized about that! I am not standing for this I am going out text me when she gone so I can go to bed."

As I get to the stairs, I feel a hard push and I fall down.  All I hear is a few things break as I hit steps.

"HELGA!!" As I hear Arnold running to my side, "Lila get out that just proves your guilty!" he grabs her and shoves her out the door.

"ARNOLD NO I AM SORRY!!" she says as he slams the door.

"LEAVE OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!!"

Then I black out.