Chapter 9

Helga POV

I woke up and I saw Olga.

"Helga, we talked, and Arnold's grandpa and I are both your guardians. So, you know our father can no longer hurt you. Our mother is now in rehab we all know what was really in those Smoothies she needed the help. Arnold will help you and so will we. If daddy comes by which he shouldn't.  He is now in jail." I looked at her with shock, "and the thing with Lila I am pressing charges and so is Arnold's grandpa."

Arnold's grandpa chimed in, "She broke in here and broke stuff and hurt you."

"Now I have to go and by the way Arnold and you are not going to school for a little while till this all cools down a bit. I talked to Phoebe, and she talked to Gerald they will be bringing your homework and things you will need by. Arnold..." he looked at her, "Remember what we talked about last night Mr. Shortman can explain about the rent." she leaned down to hug me without hurting me, "Goodbye baby sister I love you."

"Arnold, can I have...." I noticed my laptop was gone, "My laptop is missing! Where did it go?"

Arnold looked over and noticed do you have the tracker on it?" Then I popped out my phone and noticed that it was in a familiar place.

"Arnold does that look familiar neighborhood to you?"

"LILA STOLE IT! Helg I will be right back!"

"Arnold, can I come please I have an idea?"

"Sure." He Grabbed my hand "Grandpa can I borrow the Packer?"

"Sure, Short man." he tossed the keys to him.

Arnold's POV

We pulled up to Lila's and Helga plan I really did not know if it would work.
I walked up to Lila's door and knocked on it softly. I heard heels walking to the door and then it swung open.

"Arnold!?"

"Hi, I wanted to talk about something."

"Umm it is not a good time right now!"

Then I see Arnie walking in behind her.

"Arnold what are you doing here?" he gave me a look.

I saw her hair a bit messed up. I pushed my way through the door. What did I see on the coffee table. "Is that Helga's laptop?" taking a better look they had a Photoshop program up.

"Yeah, I went through to see if she photoshopped the picture and she did."

Helga must have heard her, "oh OK that is it I have never touched Photoshop ever I love taking picture because pictured never lie. Plus, I can prove that it was just downloaded. " She pulled up download history as Lila's face was priceless. "See just downloaded when I was in hospital!"

"OK so why are you trying to lie about this Lila?"

"By the way cops are on their way Lila I had enough of this theft is the last thing!" just as she finished a cop walked in.

"I am looking for a Lila?"

"That is me?!"

"You're under arrest for theft, distruction of property and a tempted murder!"

"I never tried to kill anyone!?"

"When you pushed someone down the stairs if she fell any harder, she would have died!" he handcuffed her and started to haul her away. As they about to pull away I had to make it worse for her and better for Helga and myself.

"Lila by the way Helga and I are dating!" I kissed Helga and Lila's face was pricelessly in shock. Helga's was cuter than ever.

"We are now?"

"Would you want to?"

"Yes!"