Chapter 3

In the kitchen, Will Cipher was busy in making dinner for his masters. Other than Bill, he seemed like the most vulnerable creature on earth and not at all as cocky as the dream demon.

Tyrone leaned back in his seat, his expression as emotionless as always.
"Dearest sister, there still is something on my mind."
"Share it with me, beloved brother."
"The filthy boy is a demon, but... other than Will, his wounds didn't heal after the torture."
"Indeed, I noticed it as well."
Tyrone tappedhis chin in thought, but then sighed.

"Will!"
The poor blue demon flinched heavily as his name got mentioned.
"Y-yes master...?"
"Go and patch that filthy demon up. I don't wish him to die... yet."
Will bowed deeply in respect before he headed out. Glad to be away from the twins he let out a released sigh and shook his head slightly.
"How much I would give for freedom..."

As the door opened, Dipper flinched madly and shrunk with s small whimper on his spot. Will bit his lip and approached the trembling prisoner carefully.
"H-hi..."
Surprised about the new voice, Dipper looked up and his eyes filled with tears. He lunged forward to pull the startled demon into a hug, crying and sobbing desperately.
"B-Bill!! G-get me out of here! P-please!"

Will stared pityfull down at the mess and hugged him carefully back.
"W-who is Bill...? I-I'm Will..."
Dipper froze and cried even harder as his hopes got crushed once again. Will frowned and started to pet his head. The cap Dipper wore before got lost in the fight, but he didn't miss it in that moment.

"S-shh... C-calm down, I-I'm here..."
Will snapped his fingers and Dipper felt how his back began to grow warm, his wounds slowly healing.
"W-what is your name...?"
Dipper parted and rubbed sniffling his tears out of his eyes with his sleeves, then looked up into Wills shy smile.
"M-my name is D-Dipper..."
"Dipper..."

Will tilted with a hint of curiosity his head, seeming to think.
"M-my masters nickname also is Dipper... A-and you really look alike. W-where are you f-from, demon boy?"
Dipper let out a small gasp.
"I-I am not a demon okay?! I-I'm a human! A-a normal human! A-and..."
He sighed deeply and looked down. His wounds already healed by now and that was the only thing he was glad about.

"I-I'm... I-I'm from a-a different dimension I-I guess. M-my full name is D-Dipper Pines, I-I have a sister named Mabel a-and two grunkles, Ford and Stan. I-I live for the summer i-in Gravity Falls."
Wills expression became more and more curious. Unfortunal, that made him look adorable.
"U-uhm... D-Dipper, this is Reverse Falls."
"Reverse Falls...? So I really am in a different dimension?"

Dipper huffed quietly. Now he had his proof.
"S-so... That means Tyrone Gleeful is my reverse version? A-and Mabel Gleeful the reverse version of my Mabel... Ugh, I can't believe I'm such an asshole in this dimension."
Will shrugged cluelessly.
"S-seems just like it... S-so... Is this Bill my version?"
The boy eyed the nervous demon with a sharp gaze up, then tilted his head.
"T-then you are complete opposites. Bill is cocky, evil, tricky, mean, he also thinks of pain as hilarious and right now tries to get to rule the universe."

Will jawdropped and Dipper couldn't help than to giggle.
"I-I would never d-do such a thing...! B-but if you are a mere human a-and no demon... How did you get here?"
The boy sighed and his mood dropped again which made Will look instantly regretting.
"I-I... fought against Bill in the Mystery Shack in Fords laboratory. He shot a laser at me and I avoided it, but it hit the portal behind us. It reopened... and I got sucked inside. I-I... w-was sure this would be my end, s-so I told Bill... certain things..."

Will chuckled quietly as the boy blushed and nodded, knowing he wouldn't say anything further.
"S-so... i-in your world, y-you are a couple?"
"W-what?! No!! W-well... t-tho I wouldn't mind..."
Again he earned a knowing chuckle of Will. Suddenly, he turned pale and started to tremble.

"I-I'm way too long here...! M-master will punish me...! Ugh... O-okay Dipper, I-I will try to contact y-your Bill t-to help you out of here okay? B-but I can't do more than that..."
Dipper shot a small but true and hopeful smile at the terrified demon in front of him.
"Thank you Will..."
"Y-yes... I-I will leave now."
With these words he instantly turned around and rushed out of the door, leaving Dipper alone and in the darkness all by himself.