Chapter 10

Poor Dipper wanted to sink into the ground. He was sure, any second he would melt into pudding at the words of his beloved demon. Dipper of course knew how wrong this was. Bill was a demon, tried to reach his goal of ruling the universe and moreover, didn't hesitate to kill his family just for the heck of it. But he couldn't bring himself to push Bill away.

The dream demon smirked cockily at the blushing mess in front of him. He felt the sweet tingling of butterflies in his stomach as he watched this adorable brunet.
"You heard right Pinetree. You are mine."

Dipper bit his lip and finally found the courage to speak again.
"...I-I'm not yours. I belong to myself. A-also, Mabel said you made a deal with Ford. You are supposed to bring me back."
Bills expression turned into a frown, before he sighed dramatical.
"Heck Pinetree, where is there the fun? Look, who said I will hold my part of the deal? Sixter can do nothing to catch me right now again."
Dipper could feel his heart drop. Bill didn't seriously think of letting him rot in here?! As the slave of these insane teens?!

As Bill saw how the boy was close to tearing up, he inhaled sharply.
"Chill Pinetree, never said you'll rot in here."
He felt horrible as he saw the seemingly fragil boy trembling in his arms. Dipper took a shaking breath and wiped with his sleeves around in his eyes until they were completely sore. But suddenly, as if somebody pressed a button, Dipper looked up at Bill. His eyes were only showing pure determination.
"...I-I'm not gonna leave Will behind."

Bill let out a scoff and growled. He let Dipper slip out of his embrace and eyed him cautiously up.
"So you met that Will. If he is my opposite he has to be a complete weakling."
He didn't know what it was, but he felt a little jealous. Another demon in near of his Pinetree? Impossible.
Unfortunal, the brunette didn't like at all to hear Bill talking like this about his friend. He turned away and bit his lip, crossing his arms.

"...other than you, he was always there for me and eased my pain. You could never be like him. You don't know what it means to care. All you do is setting up your deals, luring people into traps and ruining everyones life for your selfish goals."

Bill remained shocked at the boys words. He started to tremble in anger and his whole body grew dark red as he raised a finger, ready to pierce Dipper with a laser through. It could have been so easy... He could have killed the last thing what could get dangerous to him.
...but he couldn't.
He loved this pathetic human with all of his heart. Bill knew this. There was a reason he had been so interested in him. He always assumed it had been because he was like Sixter, a dumb nerd, easy to fool. But no... it was love.

Feelings overcame him like a huge storm. He was furious that a human dared to insult him, Bill Cipher. He felt jealous that Dipper preferred this Will demon over him. He was sad because he knew exactly the boy was right... but moreover, he felt heartbroken. Didn't his Pinetree confess his love before? Was this only a mere joke? An attempt to trick him? Bill Cipher didn't know what to say, for the first time in his eternal life.

Dipper of course noticed the dangerous silence behind him and felt terrible guilty. He didn't know if he hurted the demon... or if he just was angry... or anything else? More in concern than in self protection he turned slowly around again, but...

The sun illuminated the way in front of Dipper. He was trailing along the streets, his hands clenched to fists in his pockets.
"What have I done..."
Tears dwelled up in his eyes and quiet sobs escaped his mouth. Because as he turned around, he was alone.
Bill was gone.

Not only that Dipper felt horrible... his heart cried in pain, the guilty fog of knowledge surrounded him. He knew it was all his fault. He knew he hurted Bill. It wasn't anger like he thought at first, no... Bill was hurt.
But there was another problem.

"THERE YOU ARE!"

He flinched horrible and froze on the spot, letting the furious female catch up to him.
"Pathetic useless scum!!"
Reverse Mabel instantly pushed and kicked him back into the villa. On the way he had to listen to her insults and screaming while he tried to not get hit too bad. But that of course changed instantly as they reached the mansion...

Dipper needed a minute to collect himself. He couldn't move at all. The pain paralyzed his body. It just seemed like he passed out before... But the worst thing, he couldn't see. A blindfold covered his eyes.
The poor boy started to breath hastily, seeming on the verge of panicking. Fortunal for him, he could move his hands, so he scratched and ripped around on his blindfold, until two soft hands caught his wrists.

"S-shh... Calm down... Y-you're safe... P-please be patient only a few minutes... We're almost there."

Dipper instantly calmed down at this familiar voice and his trembling hands sank down. Now he actually noticed he was being carried by someone. But he was happy that he seemed 'safe', as the voice promised him.