Chapter 8

Bill Cipher was welcome in the Southeast house. More or less they were forced to let him stay, else Bill would have 'swapped their faces'.

Right now, he was sitting in a room the Southeast family offered him on a chair and grumbled. There was no way someone else could enslave his Pinetree.
Dipper was his belonging!
His puppet!
As these thoughts continued to swirl around in his brain like in a tornado storm, the dream demon found himself unable to rest.
He needed to do something!

With a sigh, he took of his hat and fiddled with it in his hands.
"Now how to get into that manor..."
He couldn't teleport, that was sure. Also he needed to make sure to not end as prisoner himself. Even when his reverse self would be a crybaby, he still was a demon. He could easily roast these twins!
His mere thoughts got interrupted by a feeling of being watched.

With a dark growl he got up from his seat and turned around, expecting this Gideon or Pacifica to stand there. But whereever he faced his eyes to, nobody was there.
"Something's wrong... Wait. Oh no... Nobody would dare this. Nobody but..."
Bill turned pale. He was sure he felt hlw someone tried to enter his mind and there was only one person who would ever dare such a thing, even when he didn't have the powers to this.

"Pinetree Pinetree... Lets see what you've got for me."
Chuckling to himself and also kind of happy, the dream demon laid down in the soft bed and closed his eyes to relax, granting Dipper silently permission to enter his mind.

Once Bill opened his eyes, he found himself in his own mind. He was a dream demon, so spying in his own mind wasn't a problem. He kept himself hidden as he watched his Pinetree carefully investigating the area.

"...so this is Bills dream... N-no, his mind! There are these doors again... like grunkle Stans..."
Dipper was muttering to himself what let the demon grin in amusement. Dipper shivered shortly and hugged his own body with a small whimper, clenching his teeth.
"C-come on Dip... Y-you are not a scaredy cat..."
Bills grin dropped a little as he saw Dippers frightened form. He didn't like at all to see the boy so intimidated, rather all cocky and curious like he usually was. As he took a closer look Bill saw bruises... on his arms, legs and even in his face.

The demon turned red of anger.
"How much these twins are going to pay for this... If anybody enslaves Pinetree, it's me and not some mortals."
Dipper took a deep shaking breath and raised himself to his full height, nodding to himself.
"I know that demon is here somewhere. And if it lasts even the whole night, I will find him!"
Bill couldn't help than to smile at his words. This was his confident Pinetree!
"But enough of hide and seek... Else he will find something out he isn't supposed to find out", Bill muttered and inhaled sharply.

"I am here Pinetree. Be glad I gave you permission to come. What are you doing here?"
Dipper froze and started to tremble, looking frightened. He slowly turned around to the source of the oh so familiar voice and was face to face with Bill Cipher. Bill thought he was only imagining it, but for a second he could've sworn Dipper was blushing.
"You a-asshole of a t-triangle..."
Dipper growled in a half faked confidence and Bill scoffed.
"If you are going to insult me I will give you nightmares till the end."

Instantly, Dipper turned sheet pale and a slight whimper escaped his lips.
"N-no wait! I-I... I wanted to... t-to talk to you..."
A smirk appeared on Bills lips and he raised cockily his chin.
"Soso, Pinetree wants to chickchat? Fine."
He snapped his finger and instantly Dipper was pushed onto a chair, while the demon sat elegantly down on a second one. Both floated up and were placed across a small tea table. Poor Dipper squeaked and clung uncomfortable on the yellow chair holding him up. Bill crossed his legs and looked awaiting at him.

"...p-please help me Bill..."
Said demon raised his eyebrows in both amusement and surprise.
"You are asking me to help you?"
As Dipper looked up, he frowned. The teens eyes were drowning in tears and he started to cry softly. Bill didn't want to see Pinetree crying, he didn't want to even see him sad.
"Geesh Pinetree, pull yourself together!"
Bill snapped his fingers and tissues appeared in front of Dipper, which he gladly took.

"Fine then, I'll go helping ya out."
The boy froze and looked up, disbelief spreading all over his face.
"Without any d-discussion? Just right away?"
"Yeah."
Dipper didn't trust this, and of course he was right with that since Bill really planned something. But for now, he couldn't decide for a better solution than to agree to whatever the demon had in his twisted mind.
"B-but remember! Mabel told me about your deal with Ford. You really have to bring me back!"
Bill rolled playfully his eyes and held his hand out. Blue flames engulfed it and he smirked.

"I'll bring you back and for that you owe me something for that. Lets say a favor which I will be using after some time~"
Dipper hesitated, but shook Bills hand.
"Deal. Just get me and Will finally outta there..."