Chaper 7

Mabel furrowed worriedly her eyebrows and tightened her hug.
"A-a slave?! You?! My brother?! Bring me to them, I will show them what it means to mess with the Pines family!!"
Dipper gasped and turned pale, shaking hastily his head in disagreement.
"Definitly not! Mabel, they have strong powers... They even managed to enslave a demon! They would pulverize us... Nono, I have to think of a plan."

Mabel sighed but had to admite Dipper was right. Seeing the sadness in her eyes, he sighed quietly and held up his hand.
"Mystery twins?"
"...mystery twins."
Mabel highfived her brother and a small smile crossed her face.
"...will you visit me again?"

Dipper narrowed his eyebrows in disbelief, then rolled his eyes.
"Of course dummy. As if I would ever leave you alone... "
Mabel suddenly widened her eyes as if she remembered something. Her normally happy face turned instantly pale and she gulped nervously.
Worried about her, Dipper bit his lip harshly to think about how to cheer her up again, but as she spoke he didn't even manage to finish this thought.
"D-Dipper..."

Her voice sounded frightened and made Dipper only drown in more worries about his sister. But knowing she probably needs it, he let her continue speaking.
"...I-I'm so sorry... Bill... Bill hunts you..."
Dipper let out a sharp gasp, putting his left hand over his mouth.
"W-what?! Why?! He has the riff or not? He can rule our goddamn universe now! Why is this creepy triangle after me?!"

Mabel escaped a small whimper and she pressed herself only more against her brothers chest, seeking his warmth.
"I-I don't know... Ford just suddenly stormed out of his laboratory and told us that."
The boy raised an eyebrow. How on earth could Ford know?

As if she read his thoughts, his sister continued to speak.
"The day you dissapeared... Ford came into his laboratory and saw Bill kneeling in front of the destroyed portal, next to him the riff. He... he didn't touch it. He didn't even move as Ford aimed his gun at him. Bill just sat there... and stared into the air. I-it's unbelievable, I know!"
Dippers mouth stood wide open by now. Bill, the mean and tricky dream demon, didn't care for the only thing which would have made him the ruler of the universe?!

"F-Ford managed to lock Bill into a cage... H-he didn't even care! We kept on asking him what happened to you, but he didn't even react! G-grunkle Ford already thought that wasn't Bill but something else... He didn't move for three days, but suddenly Ford came upstairs and yelled about having agreed to a deal with Bill. Bill offered him you in exchange for his freedom..."

She gulped nervously.
"A-and now Bill hunts y-you... I-I don't even know if he will actually bring you back o-or keep you to himself in s-some prison..."
Heartbreaking sobs interrupted the girls voice and she began to cry softly. Dipper sighed quietly and kept her close, petting her back in attempt to calm her. He wasn't too shocked... What would be the worst thing which could happen? Bill would've kept him to himself in some prison. But... then he still would've been in the demons near. And with his charm he could've told the others about Bills plans he would spy on. It didn't sound that bad actually.

Suddenly, a soft baby blue light parted the twins. Dippers charm started to glow and the boy gulped.
"I-it seems I have to go now..."
"No please! Stay here where you're safe!"
"Mabel I can't. What about Will? I can't just leave him alone. Also, in this pink glitter world..."
Mabel rolled her eyes.
"Yea yea. But you will come back! And with this Will, if possible! I want to meet him too~"

Dipper nodded with a chuckle and waved, a cheeky grin on his face.
"As long as I am in prison, I will visit you."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
With this last word Dipper slowly vanished from Mabels eyesight. As the boy found back his conciousness, he laid in Wills arms in the demons bed. Will was snoring peacefully and looked really innocent as he kept on cuddling Dipper, making the boy chuckle lightly. But before he went to actually sleep, there was one dream he wanted to visit now.

That he dared to visit now.

Bills dream.

Dipper needed to know it. He needed an explanation for the dream demons weird behavior. And he hoped to receive this answer in a place where no human has ever had access to. To the demons dream.
He wasn't sure what he would find. What were his dreams about? Destruction? Criminality? Memories of his past? About his friends? ...did the demon even have any...?
The boy sighed. Yes, he wanted to visit him. And Dipper risked that whatever he would see, would shock him.