A/N

Hi everyone!!
I wanted to take this chance and thank all those people who voted and commented on my story.

I know I know it sounds all lovey dovey, but you guys are the reason I keep up writing!
So thank you all very very much!
With your comments and votes you are supporting my story and I'm happy to know there are readers like you who like these kind of story.

Also I want to apologize if a chapter takes a while, this is just one of these many cases where I lost inspiration. There I better write nothing than some sloppily done thing.
After all I want to write things which let you readers sink into the story and enjoy it!

I will admite, I'm a perfectionist if it comes to write stories. I mostly stop writing if there aren't any people who read because I have the feeling nobody likes them. I'm very insecure about you readers since I want to do my best so you like my stories.
I'm always more than happy to see a vote or comment, because I know then there is someone out there who actually likes what I'm doing.

So again, thank you so much for your support! Because you readers do a great job out there as well with supporting small authors as I am.

And the next chapter will probably come around the next three days.