Chapter 15

Dipper remained speechless for another minute and Bill started to giggle in amusement. He surely would remember this way to shut the annoying mouth of this boy. Finally, Dipper managed to regain his voice.
"B-Bill... Y-you... why... h-how..."
Sadly, what he managed to stutter out didn't make much of a sense. But indeed, Bill got the sense of it. So with a smugly grin, he just shrugged without giving Dipper the satisfaction of an answer.

The boy slowly loosened his grip on Bills wrists before he completely let go of the demon and backed a step away.
"B-Bill... you... y-you just... k-kissed me..."
Bill smirked and scooted forward, raising Dippers chin with his index finger.
"And I'm gonna do it again if you don't stop blabbering."

Dipper whined slightly but decided to spit out one more question.
"Y-you... Bill... why... did you n-never reject me...?"
Bill cocked his head innocently to the side and a sweet smiled crawled onto his lips.
"Because you are mine, Pinetree. Since the sock opera you belong to me. Your body and soul are mine. And moreover, because..."
His left hand slipped around Dippers waist and pulled the startled boy closer, earning a small squeak. Bill lowered his lips to Dippers ears and cooed gently "-I love you."

Dipper froze as the demons voice sent a gentle shiver down his spine, but couldn't refrain from taking a note of what he just said. Bill loved him. He loved him. Bill really loved him.
This three words he whispered repeated themselves constantly in his head and before the brunette knew what he was doing, he fell Bill around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Bill only laughed in a cheeky manner. Good for him Dipper had his face burried in his chest, else he would have seen the faint blush Bill tried to cover up.
"Geesh, keep calm Pinetree. That's not a big thing."
Of course he lied there, it was a big thing. A demon in love with a human? Impossible. Even the mere thought of the actual feelings to do so was ridiculous. But it did happen. And boy, this demon was happy about it.
"Idiot! O-of course that's a big thing! I mean seriously, who-"
Bill once again had his lips crashed against Dippers, letting the brunette pout in silence. But Dipper noticed that it was different than he had expected.
Bill kissed him gently, not at all rough and possessive like Dipper expected him to. As he parted, Dipper crossed his arm and pouted unamused.
"...not nice."

With a chuckle Bill let go of Dipper and walked past the human who of course followed him like a dog. While walking down the hallway to the stairs, Bill snapped his fingers and a shirt covered his upper body together with his usual yellow and black coat.
"Sorry Pinetree, can't leave my chest uncovered. But later maybe~"
Dipper instantly flushed red and inhaled sharply.
"Asshole! I wasn't staring!"
"Yes you were. But I know I'm awesome~"

Down in the kitchen, they bumped of course into Preston, Will and Pacifica. Gideon probably left again for exploring the forest. They instantly frowned as Bill stepped into their view but greeted Dipper with a happy welcoming smile.
But Wills gaze hung at Bill and the other way around as well. It was just so awkward to see these two demons stare at each other like they had never seen another demon.

Dipper slowly scooted over to Pacifica and leaned in to whisper to her.
"...hey Paci, you think there is something broken now?"
He motioned with a lazy gesture of his head to Bills and Wills heads, earning a giggle of the blonde.
Finally, Will made a movement. With an intimidated expression, he shyly held his hand out towards Bill.
"W-Will Cipher... H-hi. Y-you... y-you must be B-Bill, right...?"

Bill awkwardly took Wills hand and shook it gently.
"Yea. Name's Bill Cipher. So you're my reverse version, huh? Guess you helped my belonging well through his time."
"I am not yours Bill!!!"
Dipper growled at the demon, only earning a tired chuckle. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Bill grabbed firmly Wills wrist and with a snap of his fingers both were gone. Dipper inhaled sharply.
"B-Bill?! Will?! Get back here you two!!"

Somewhere outside the mystery shack...

Will backed in surprise away as he noticed they left the shack. Bill grumbled slightly and crossed his arms, eyeing the blue demon displeased up.
"Listen, I hate to say that, but I gotta need help getting back to my dimension with Pinetree. I... I am loosing my powers in here. I only can teleport between short distances... not even speaking about teleporting a whole dimension further."

Will narrowed his eyebrows, he seemed to get what Bill meant. He nodded only slightly as an answer and cocked his head to the side.
"I can open a portal for you two... Just, the Gleeful twins might catch me. I need to hold the portal open long enough so you can pass, enough for the twins to locate and catch me. A-and the punishment f-for... e-escaping..."
Bill huffed gently at this and flashed a glance at his surroundings as if to make sure nobody could spy on them.
"You can just join. Pinetree said he doesn't want to leave you behind."
Will hesitated at this and looked down onto his own hands, blue sparks of his magic twirling around between his fingers.
"...b-but like you here, in your dimension... I will loose my powers. I can't just leave Pacifica and Gideon either... You... you could visit me or not?"

Bill growled slightly. He surely had better things to do than teleporting Pinetree back and forth between the dimensions. With a deep sigh, the bluenette showed a weak smile.
"I... I will open the portal for you. Further away so I can leave before the twins catch me... But I can't leave. Deal?"
He held out his gloved hand with a shy smile, azure flames engulfing it. Bill couldn't help to smirk at this. After all, these two really were somehow, alike. With his own hand covered in azure flames, he shook Wills hand.

"Deal."

Sorry, smut first will be coming in the next chapter. Didn't quite fit in here. See ya!