2

-MOMO-

"So where's Mina?" Sana asked

"At the cemetery" I looked down to reply on Mina's message. Mina texted me awhile ago that she will visit someone at the cemetery and will come back immediately because she miss Sana so much.

Someone's sobbing on my side. Why is she crying? Omg? Why?

"Why are you crying Sana?" I asked in confusion. Does she miss Mina that much?

"You're asking me why I'm crying when our fuckin bestfriend died and I don't know anything?" My eyes widened with her sudden burst out. I tried not to laugh because her face is really serious. Okay lemme play with you my dearest friend.

"Uhmm yeah. I just don't know what to say" I said and she continued crying out loud. Omygod Sana hahahaha

From: Mina 🐧
Where are you?

To : Mina 🐧
Main hall

"Why?! I don't know anything?! Why!!!!" 

I can't hold it anymore but I need to wait for Mina

"Hi Momo! Sana!" Mina greeted from the door.

"GHOSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sana ran at the corner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mina gave me a 'what's happening look'

"Look at your face Sana. Hahahahahahahahahaha she's not dead" I explained and she keep on slapping my hand

"I WILL KILL YOU MOMO" She shouted again. I quickly gave Sana a 'don't shout look' because Tzuyu is watching her.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows and walked away. Tsk that girl

Mina laughed with Sana's actions.

"You're alive?" Sana asked Mina

"Maybe?" Mina answered and we both laugh

"You're giving me a heart attack. Come here Mina" she hugged her. I quickly joined the group hug. I miss this.

-MINA-

I finished all my schedules few days ago and today was the day that I was finally free. I was most excited to see my best friend Sana. She's back, I really miss her so much.

"Why can't you just accept this drama role?" She frowned

"I need time to rest Tzuyu. And besides my bestfriend Sana will play the role" She shook her head.

"I won't accept that damn contract" she shouted. She's clearly mad at me right now.

"Tzuyu calm down. Its just one drama" I tap her shoulder. Knowing Tzuyu, when she said she don't like it, she won't take it.

"It's just one drama and the script was full of sweet lines. I can't handle that. And who the heck is Sana and why did you gave this role to her? I don't even know her" She said to the director of the show.

"Minatozaki Sana. She's from Japan. The girl we've been talking about lately. People prepared something for her at the main hall. Do you want to meet her now?" The director said. Tzuyu just shook her head.

"I got no time for that" she answered and I pinch her cheeks causing her to shout.

"Tzuyu come on, you should go. Sana is beautiful inside and out. You need to be close to her before the shooting starts" She took a deep breath and stand up.

"Come with me. I'm not comfortable without you on my side" she said

"You know I will visit her today right? Do you want to come with me?"