65

-SANA-

I keep on checking my face in the mirror. I don't want to look bad infront of my fans later.

"Am I pretty today?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"You're always pretty eonnie" she complimented. Aww, so sweet. I can imagine Tzuyu saying that to me.

"Thanks Tzuyu...I mean Chaeyoung" Tzuyu filled my mind. Okay, I need to stop

"Are you two alright now?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Let's not talk about it" I replied and she quickly nodded her head.

"I'll go now eonnie. See ya " she said and went away.

I continued to look at myself in the mirror. I stopped when I saw Tzuyu at the back. She keeps on popping everywhere.

"You're here again" I said. She walked towards me and stared at her own reflection in the mirror. Here we go again with the mirror.

"Your lipstick looks good" she said while looking at me in the mirror.

"Yeah. Just the lipstick" I replied

"Can I have some?" She asked that made me feel nervous. Where did I put that lipstick?

"Sorry. I can't find it" I said. She looked at me intently, she touched my waist and pulled me closer to her. I saw fear and relief in her eyes.

"Sana" she said, leaning her face closer to me.

"Tzuyu, can we talk?" The guy asked. He's tall and handsome. Tzuyu immediately removed her hands around me.

"Sure Mingyu" she replied without looking at me. They walked away together.

And here I am thinking again like a lost child. I can't understand her.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Why did you follow me here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Cause I have something to say" Mingyu replied that made Tzuyu think what is it.

"Me too" Tzuyu said. They are now at the rooftop of the building. "You go first" Tzuyu added.

"I've been wanting to say this for a long time. I'm sorry Tzuyu. I love someone else. I don't truly love you" Mingyu admitted.

"It's okay" Tzuyu said. Mingyu looked at her confusedly. He thought Tzuyu will react and say something bad.

"I'm really sorry Tzuyu. I hope you'll finally meet the love that truly makes you happy, the love that will be yours forever" he said while looking down. Feeling sorry for what he did.

"You don't have to say sorry. Jun was just pushing me to be with you. Honestly, I tried to fill what we have but I love someone else too. I finally found the love that truly makes me happy. I already found her Mingyu" Mingyu smiled and hugged Tzuyu.

"I'm glad. I'm happy for you" he mumbled.

"Then who's the lucky girl? She's lucky to have a Kim Mingyu in her life"

"Hmmm.. He is lucky to have me. Hehehe" Tzuyu widened her eyes.

"I can't believe it" Tzuyu chuckled.

"I think you need to follow someone" Mingyu said while looking at the girl running in the back.

"Thank you Mingyu" Tzuyu said and immediately followed Sana. She's running down on the stairs.

"Be careful" Tzuyu shouted. Sana stayed on the stairs and covered her face. She's crying again.

Tzuyu sat beside her. She touched Sana's hair but Sana didn't react at all. She doesn't know that it's Tzuyu cause she's busy crying.

"Tzuyu doesn't love me anymore" she mumbled. Tzuyu smiled and rub Sana's back.

"She loves you" Tzuyu replied.

"No. I saw her hugging her boyfriend. They are so sweet man. I hate her. I hate her. She's really selfish. She doesn't have a heart" Sana complained, still covering her face.

"Cause you stole it"

"Someone took it away from me. The guy took it away from me" Sana exclaimed.

"Why are you so cute?" Tzuyu asked while putting her arm around Sana's shoulders.

"Tzuyu should stop playing games with my heart" she added. Tzuyu was just smiling while listening to her complains.

"I love you"

"Who are you to say I lov- " Sana slowly tilted her head to see who said that. She was shocked when she saw Tzuyu.

"Tz-Tzuyu"

"I love you Sana"

"OMYGOSH I'M LATE" she suddenly said while looking on her phone. Ruining the moment.

"I need to meet my fans" she said and Tzuyu just nodded her head cause Sana looked so worried that she's late.

Tzuyu let her go alone. She went back at dorm to take her camera. She will attend Sana's fansigning event.

She entered the place and tried to look for a beautiful spot to capture her. Tzuyu was wearing a mask and a hoodie.

Tzuyu noticed that there are a lot of people admiring Sana around. The fans already started to go up on stage to meet Sana closer. Tzuyu let them go first cause she wants to be the last.

"Are you a new fansite?" Someone asked Tzuyu.

"Yes I am" Tzuyu replied.

"You look cool" she said.

"Thank you" Tzuyu said.

After waiting for a long time, Tzuyu stood up to walk to Sana's spot. Some people was looking at her cause they are wondering how did she enter to the place.

"Hello. Why are you covering your face? You look so mysterious" Sana said while chuckling.

Sana took her album from Tzuyu's hand and started to sign it.

"You can ask me anything. Come on" Sana said. She thought the fan was just shy that's why she tried to cheer her up.

"Do you still love me?" Tzuyu asked. Sana just stared at her eyes. She removed Tzuyu's facemask and kiss her on the lips.

"Yes Tzuyu. I never stop loving you" she replied and continued to kiss her infront of many people.