31

CHAEYOUNG-

"I'm happy for you Tzuyu" I said while watching the past 'Tzuyu and Mina' movie.

"Thanks Chaeng" she put her arms around my neck and I almost choke. I feel so small when I'm with her.

"I can't believe you kissed Mina onscreen" I said while covering my eyes.

"Crazy. That was Minari. We filmed that scene together" my face brightened and she poke my head.

"You left the country because of Mina?" She asked and I nodded my head. Mina said she loves Tzuyu. Got no choice, I left the country and tried to move on but I can't. I can't let her go just like that.

Saw Tzuyu texting someone. She's smiling from ear to ear. She's really in love with Sana.

"Will you stop smiling like an idiot?" I said and tried to snatch her phone

"Hey hey hey my phone is new. Don't break it" she exclaimed. I continued to sneak in with her text messages and saw a thread of messages with Mina and not with Sana.

"Seriously?" I said with an annoyed face.

"I can explain" she said

"Snake"

"No I'm not. My phone is new and I didn't text Sana today. Only Mina eonnie"

"Then why are you texting her with a smile on your face?"

"Find it out" she said and went to the bathroom.

Few seconds after that, someone entered the room. I turned around and saw Mina entering.

"Ah sorry. Where's Tzuyu?" She asked. I heard Tzuyu's name again. She's searching for Tzuyu again.

"There's no water at the bathroom. I need to go" Tzuyu said as she run outside.

Bijj!

Is this the reason why she's smiling?

An awkward silence filled the room.

"Ah--" we both said.

"What is it?" I asked and she tried to avoid my gaze. Geez Mina

"I need to go now" she said and started to walk away

"So you only went here for Tzuyu?" I shouted that made her froze for a second, then slowly made her way back
to the door.

"Tzuyu here tzuyu there tzuyu everywhere. Why do you love her name so much?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled. Her eyes were sparkling "I'm really sorry Chaeyoung"

"Now you're saying sorry. I know you love Tzuyu and you feel sorry for me hahaha" I faked a laugh.

"I don't know if you will believe this but I love you Chaeyoung. I really do, I hope you know that" she said and walked away. I stayed for a few seconds on my chair and tried to absorb the words she said.

-SANA-

After a long happy day, I stayed on my room after eating dinner. I haven't seen Tzuyu. She called me and said she will just watch a movie with Chaeyoung.

We actually filmed a lot of scenes here in Switzerland. Some scenes aren't actually long. We already finished the first half of the drama.

I opened my phone and saw a lot of articles about me and Tzuyu and it's flooded with comments