5

-NAYEON-

To : Crazy ostrich
Pick me up yoo joengyeon!

From : Crazy ostrich
I'll pick up Tzuyu. You better walk rabbit 😛

I threw my phone. I'm so lazy today. I can't even stand on my bed.

JYP pdnim will announce something big today. I don't know but its quite interesting. 

I entered the JYP building. I saw Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon walked on the door while Tzuyu went to somewhere. Where is she going?

She held her hand to someone. Is that the new girl Sana? Wow she's pretty.

"Ugly ostrich. You're so cruel!" I shouted. Its true that I walked. I didn't bring my car. I'm too lazy to park it.

"Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" She sang while having a fake microphone. She put the fake microphone or should I say hand in front of my mouth

"Patrick triangle pants" I said and she hit me with her hand. Damn this ostrich

"Aigoo Tzuyu and Sana. I ship it" Jeongyeon said while giggling.

They actually looked good together.

We both went to the main hall where all artists were gathered. We're all curious about the big announcement.

The CEO entered and we all bowed at him. He's always in the good mood.

"Goodmorning my dearest nation" he laughed while holding the microphone. We greeted back.

"Are you all excited with my announcement?"

"YESSSSS"

"So our company is earning big for the past two years. We've earned dozens of money. As you can see the company building is new and firm. And this is my great big news, I spent some money as a gift for my artists, I opened a building to make it as your dorm."

Almost all of them rejoiced in happiness including me. I'm glad I will not waste my time walking.

"You need to stay there if you got schedules here, if you got shooting or practice. You can rest there anytime. I divided the floors for boys and girls. No worries. Plus I'm the one who fixed your roommates. It is someone related to your work. So that's it, thank you for coming. You can go back to your activities"

Someone related to your work

The heck its Jeongyeon and Jihyo! I'm gonna fight JYP

Joke

Aish its gonna be a loud room

My phoned buzzed and saw Mina's message

From : Myoui 👘
Do you know where's Tzuyu?

To : Myoui 👘
I saw her awhile ago. Why?

From : Myoui 👘
I can't find her. She's not answering her phone

I panicked the moment she said that. I told Jihyo and Jeongyeon and they got the same reaction with me. That kid! She's making us nervous again. We saw Mina, Momo & Sana.

We decided split into two groups. We searched for her everywhere but no sign of Chou Tzuyu.

Sana doesn't know what's happening. She just followed us. We went outside and anywhere. After 2 hours we decided to go back at the company. Where's that kid?