20

-JUN-

I don't like the news. What an ugly company to confirm the dating rumors for the sake of the show. We don't need that publicity stunt because my sister always hit the highest rating on national television. Tzuyu is literally mad at me. That's not my fault.

"Bro are you crazy? You're dating your sister?"

"I'm not crazy Mingyu. The company confirmed it for the show"

"You know I like your sister right from the start"

"I'm not gonna let you date Tzuyu. Never"

"How come no one knows she's your little sis?" He asked.

The public doesn't know she's my little sister, only my friends. What about her friends? Well nope, they don't know anything about it. Only Mina knows I'm her brother.

"It's a long story"

"Chou and Wen? Siblings? How?"

"You better keep your mouth shut Kim Mingyu"

"Okay okay. But can I date her?" I threw a slight punch on him.

"A BIG NO"

-NAYEON-

"TZUYU IS DATING JUN?!" I shouted as I saw the news this afternoon. They issued the news in the morning.

"WHAT THE HECK NAYEON LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE!" Jihyo said. She's asking me to lower down my voice but her normal voice sounds like that.

"Nayeon look at the other news. It's all about Sana and Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said while jumping.

"Don't talk to me"

"Why are you mad at me? Are you jealous that I went to the hospital with Momo awhile ago?"

"Jealous? Hahahaha. That's the funniest joke I've ever heard from you"

"Whatever. I'm so happy that my ship is sailing. Bye" she said and went out of the door.

"Her ship is sailing but my ship looks so tragic" Jihyo said.

"Who?"

"You two" she said

"I'm gonna choke. A straight goddess Jihyo said that"

"Well I'm not straight as ruler. I still got a gay side you know. You don't know, I might date you in the future"

"Jihyo you know what? You're giving me goosebumps" I said and she laughed out loud.

I scrolled down my phone and saw a lot of news about Tzuyu. So famous

"So if Tzuyu was dating Jun why did she went out with Sana today?" I asked while zooming the photos.

"They are both girls. Nothing's wrong with that" she answered.

"I get it Jihyo. You're straight and you got a straight mind"

-CHAEYOUNG-

"Why aren't you doing any moves if you like Sana?" I asked Dahyun. She said she likes Sana before.

"I don't know"

"What do you mean?"

"You know" she shrugged her shoulders and continued to scroll down on her phone.

"What about Momo eonnie?" I asked. I know Momo likes her. I saw it the way she stare at Dahyun. And then the interview happened. Momo said they got the same circle of friends. No one pops in my mind, only Dahyun.