10

-TZUYU-

"SANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted outside the room. I keep on shouting and knocking for around 10 minutes but she's not opening the door. I don't have any keys on my pocket since I know Sana got the key.

Momo eonnie noticed it and she tried to open the door.

"How come you didn't have any pair of key?" She asked.

"I forgot" I replied and she just ignored it.

"YAAAH SANA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR! PABO!" She shouted and kick the door.

"Sorry Tzuyu-ah. I can't help you right now. I still need to eat" I nodded. Oh well she needs to eat.

Suddenly, i saw a water flowing outside the room. Like? Where did it came from?

After few seconds, Sana opened the door. She looked like she just got up from swimming pool.

"What happened? Oh god Sana"

Our room looks like we suffered from a flood. But the flood was clean. Water keeps on flowing from the shower. I tried to close it but it's not working.

"I just broke it" I face palmed. I stared at my things and it's drowning from this water flowing from the bathroom.

No not my things! Not that bag

I quickly walked towards my things. I opened my bag and saw the photos and notebooks that I treasure the most was ruined.

I am mad. I'm literally mad right now.

"WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CLUMSY?!" I shouted.

She broke it. Why is she acting like a hero to save that fckin water flowing from the bathroom? She could've just shout and ask for help.

"Ouch" she said while holding her hand

-SANA-

I don't know what to do when I broke the shower and the water just freakin burst out. I tried to hold it for a long time but a sharp thing hit my hand and it's bleeding. I let the water flow since I can't hold it anymore.

I heard Tzuyu and Momo's voice from the outside. What should I do? The water is flowing really hard.

I opened the door and saw Tzuyu with a shock face. Maybe she's wondering why the water is flowing. She went inside the bathroom and tried to close it but she failed.

"I broke it" I honestly said.

She went towards her bag and she look so pissed the moment she saw her things.

"WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CLUMSY?!" She shouted. But I don't don't really mind what she said.

"Ouch" I said cause my hand was in pain because of that sharp object that hit my hand. It's bleeding. I tried to hide it but I think she already saw it.

I saw her run towards me and let her things drown in the water.

"May I see?"

"It's just a small wound" I replied

"Give me your hand Sana" she said in a serious tone.

Why are you like this? You're making me nervous.

I easily gave my hand and she stared at it for a second. She took a deep breath and took the medicine kit at the corner.

She's currently cleaning my wound but I felt her hand is trembling

"Are you alright Tzuyu?"

Her ears is so red and she looked so nervous. I can feel it.

"This is just a small wound. Far from my stomach" I faked a laugh but she's still focusing from cleaning that wound. It's bleeding but the wound is not that big.

I stared at her while holding my hand. Still beautiful no what expression she have on her face.

She covered my wound with a bandage. She did not tell any single word. After that she walked out from our room.

I changed my clothes before I went outside. Saw the 3MIX members walking towards me. They looked so worried

"What happened?" Jihyo held my hand and I made an 'aww' sound cause she suddenly grab it

"OMO I'M SORRY" she said and made a peace sign

"My ears Jihyo!" Jeongyeon eonnie shouted cause Jihyo's voice is so loud.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked

"At the company"

"At the gig room"

"Downstairs"

They took glances while I'm raising my eyebrows. Seriously?

"Sad to say we don't know hehe" Nayeon eonnie said awkwardly.

They went inside our room. They put my things and Tzuyu's things outside. We don't have a janitor or anything here cause it's our duty to clean our own room.

"So who will clean this?" Jihyo asked.

"Me" Someone said and I turned my back. It's Tzuyu holding cleaning materials.

"I will help you" I said. Well I think I need to clean it cause I'm the one who got this

"No Sana. Your hand was not alright" she exclaimed

"It's just a small wound" I can still clean the room. I can still hold things

"I don't care if that was small or big wound. You're not okay, I will clean the room. Eonnies, please take her with you" I nodded. Voice with authority. I can't win over that.

3MIX members drag me out of the room. Tzuyu doesn't want them to help her.

"My baby tzu is so serious" Jeongyeon eonnie said while laughing. They bought me a drink downstairs.

"Tzuyu is my baby. Not yours ugly ostrich" Nayeon eonnie said while pointing at Jeongyeon eonnie. Here we go again with cat and dog fight.

Ostrich versus Rabbit. Hahaha

I laugh while watching them fight over simple things.

"Is that my other baby?" Nayeon stand up and pointed at the short girl walking towards us.

"MY NO JAM BRO" Jeongyeon ran and hugged her. It's the cute girl with dimples Chaeng.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Jihyo eonnie shouted. Experience the microphone with big sound system.

They rejoiced in happiness while hugging each other. Maybe if I stayed with them for a long time, I would've became close with them like that.

"Sana eonnie wazzup" She said happily.

"I'm out of place" I said jokingly.

"No you're not. You're one of our squad now Sana. Don't feel shy cause we got ya" Jeongyeon eonnie said and they all nodded their head.

"What's up coconut?" Someone put her arms around my shoulder. It's the food monster Momo

"Chaeyoung is that you?" She asked

"Cheayoung's mannequin" I said and she stared at her.

"It looks real" we all laughed

"It's me pabo eonnie" Chaeyoung said while laughing. She hugged Momo.

"Now that you're back. Treat me food. Order a jokbal for me please" she pouted at her like a kid. I can't believe she's my best friend. Well, we're actually the same. Haha

While watching them having a small reunion, I remembered Tzuyu was cleaning our room. I Hope she's alright. I badly want to help her.

"Sana where are you going?"