43

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tzuyu and Sana removed their bathrobe and stepped on the bathtub as they play with the bubbles around them. Sana playfully sat on Tzuyu's lap and laid on her chest. Tzuyu pressed her lips on Sana's bare skin wrapping her arms around her waist. Nothing was heard except their breathing sounds filling the air. The water was cold but they can feel the burning sensation around them. Sana turned around to see Tzuyu's face and without a word Tzuyu kiss her deeply, passionately. They changed their position as Tzuyu break the kiss and Sana tried to pull her back. Sana's right hand runs up to Tzuyu's spine as the bubbles from the bathtub followed her hand. Tzuyu continued to kiss Sana as she lower down to kiss her neck. The intense passion of that scene is beginning to take over their body. The girl director noticed that they're not doing the scene written on the script. It grows more intense as she watch it.

"Cut" she mumbled "say 'I love you' to each other and kiss after that. We will cut the scene there"

"Ready action"

Tzuyu stared at Sana's eyes as she put the strand of her hair at the back of her ear.

"You are so perfect" She said and caress Sana's face. Sana intensely stared at Tzuyu's hand. "I love you" Sana said immediately.

"I love you so bad" Tzuyu said as she kiss Sana. They are kissing each other as if no one was watching and taking a video in front of them. The director can't stop smiling from ear to ear. She doesn't want to shout the word 'cut'. She literally want to giggle and slap someone's hand cause the scene looks so real. She got no choice but to cut the scene. After that, Tzuyu immediately stood up and wear her bathrobe. Ofcourse, they are not naked. They're wearing a tube and shorts but the bathtub and bubbles made them looked naked on the camera. Tzuyu was about to exit the bathroom but the girl director grab her arm.

"Are you guys in love with each other?" She asked with smile on her face. She's hoping to hear a yes.

"Ask her" she said before exiting the bathroom. Sana and the director stayed at the bathroom for awhile. She sat at the bowl as she turned her attention to Sana.

"Are you guys in love with each other?" She asked repeating the question. Sana just widely opened her eyes as she wear her bathrobe. "Answer it. I will keep as a secret" she added.

"Tzuyu got a boyfriend" Sana answered, avoiding to answer the question.

"But you love her?" the director asked.

"You heard what we said awhile ago" Sana said that made the director jumped in happiness. She can't stop saying 'omg' as she exits the bathroom.  Sana just smiled and shook her head. Sana knocked at the door of the other room. They're still not in good terms and she miss Tzuyu so much.

-SANA-

My heart was pounding hard after taking that scene. I turned on the aircon and stayed in front of it.

I opened my phone and saw a message from Wonpil. Tzuyu walked infront of me and her gaze was so intense. She stared at me and her eyes went down on my phone.

I'm not texting anyone :(

I immediately put down my phone and tried to follow her. She went inside the bathroom and I slowly opened it since the door wasn't even locked.

I literally jumped because her head suddenly popped on the side door.

"Uh I am looking for my.....heart" I said and I quickly covered my mouth. What the hell was that.

"Do you want to take it away from me?" she said while opening the door. "You can't take it" she added.

"It's all yours" I said and she pulled me inside the bathroom. She pinned me against the wall as she put her hands around it. Now I feel hotter than the scene awhile ago. She slowly leaned closer to me and I immediately close my eyes. Few seconds after that, I opened my eyes and she's not here anymore.

She's now sitting at the bed while typing on her phone. I went outside and opened my phone. Her tweet popped on my notification.

-TZUYU-

-TZUYU-

I end up scrolling on my twitter newsfeed for an hour. We can finally go back at JYPE dorm to rest but I still want to stay here for awhile.

I don't know how to start a conversation with Sana. I'm avoiding her and she's avoiding me but I really can't resist her.

I went outside and stayed on a swing. A dog was running towards me and there's a flower on his mouth. He put it down infront of me. I held the flower and saw a small paper.

I'm sorry. I love you

I smiled seeing that short letter from her.

"Hey buddy" I held the dog on my hand. The dog can't stop wiggling his tail. Seems like he wants to go down. I put him down and the dog can't stop barking and ran away after that. I followed him and I saw Sana talking to that dog.

"Where's the flower?" She asked. The dog responded with a bark.

"You threw it away?" she shouted.

"Why are you shouting on that cute dog?" I asked. She covered her mouth and turned around. I saw her holding three roses and she tried to hide. The dog can't stop turning around her.

"Yaaaah" she whined and I'm just here standing at the back trying to not to laugh at her.

"Buddy, come here" I don't know the name of the dog but he came after I called him.

"You received the flower with letter?" She asked.

"What flower with letter?" I asked pretending that I didn't receive it.

"Nothing aish. Such a bad dog" she said while stamping her feet. I walked towards her and held the flowers from her hand.

"Open your mouth"

She opened it and I quickly put the stem of the flower on her mouth. I immediately kiss her lips before she say something.

"Such a good dog. My Shiba Inu" I said and pinch her cheeks.