45

-SANA-

"So why did you accept that offer?" Tzuyu asked. We're talking about the upcoming album with Wonpil.

"Wonpil told me that he was with my grandma that day, they're watching a Japanese karaoke show and she said it'll be nice if I was on that show"

"So it's your grandma's wish?" She asked

"Yes that's why I decided to take that offer."

"I'll support you. Just don't let him kiss you like that or I'll break his neck"

"Yes boss"

"I accepted a new movie role"

"Really? Do you have a partner there?"

"Yes. A girl" she replied

"Seriously?"

"Kidding. It's an action movie. Not romance"

Glad it's not romance. I can't bear to see her with other man/woman. We're currently here at JYP's office. Waiting for him and Wonpil. Tzuyu came with me cause she don't want me to walk alone.

She's eating bread while talking to me.

"Can I taste?" I asked. She offered the bread but instead of accepting it, I kissed her. She responded and held my face. Someone suddenly opened the door and Tzuyu pushed me. Both of us stood up and bowed at JYP.

"Goodmorning. What happened to your faces?" JYP asked "You seemed shocked" he added.

"Ahaha. We are just surprised with your presence PD-nim" I replied and he chuckled.

"Gotta go now. See you later" Tzuyu whispered. He bowed again at JYP before exiting the room. Wonpil waved his hand and I just smiled at him.

We sat on the sofa as JYP discuss something about the song. Wonpil wrote the lyrics and JYP composed the song.

"Wonpil, who's your inspiration? Your lyrics was deep" JYP asked. He smiled at me and turned his attention to JYP.

"She's someone that I love and treasure the most. I can't say her name"

"Congratulations. This will be a total hit. I'll assure you, with our rising star Minatozaki Sana" he clapped his hand. After that short discussion, we went to a music room with our vocal instructor.

"Is it okay to add some choreography here?" Wonpil asked after the voice lesson.

"It depends upon you if you like" the vocal instructor replied. "That isn't my thing so" he chuckled. He bowed at him before he exits the room.

"Sana, you can do it right?"

"No. I'm not a good dancer"

"You're a good dancer. I know that. You can ask your dancer friend to teach you some choreography about the song"

"Momo is busy with her tour" he nodded. He played a song on the keyboard in front of him. He's really good.

"Do you want to try it?" He asked.

"No thanks"

"What happened to us?"

"You asked that question again Wonpil"

"What happened to you? You promised to say yes"

"Promises are meant to be broken" I said and he smiled again. It feels weird to see him like this.

"I'm in a relationship. Everything is in the past now. We're friends, I don't want to ruin our relationship Wonpil"

"Who? Chou Tzuyu? That rude snob girl?"

"Watch your mouth. She's not rude or snob" I exclaimed. How dare him say that words to my Tzuyu.

"You chose that girl over me?"

"This is totally the same with our upcoming drama. You should watch it" I said. He opened his phone and stood up after that.

"Your parents will totally freak out. They knew everything about us Sana. They asked me to take care of you when I came here"

"Please don't tell this to my parents"

"You don't want to disappointed them aren't you? You fell in love with a girl? That sucks Sana. I can't wait to see your parent's reaction"

"I don't want to disappoint them and Tzuyu isn't a disappointment to me so shut the fuck up" he's smirking. I badly want to slap his face, my tears was about to fall.

"Please leave me alone" I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that" he said

"Go out"

I am now alone at the music room and all I have to do was to cry it out.

To : my tzutzu
I miss you. Where are you?

From : my tzutzu
Still at the company. They're discussing something with the movie production team. Why? I miss you too.

To : my tzutzu
I love you

From : my tzutzu
Suddenly? Where are you?

I didn't reply. I don't want her to see me like this. Few seconds after that, she called me.

("Where are you Sana?")

"Music room"

("What happened to your voice? Let's eat lunch together. I'll go there after this. Okay?")

"Sure Tzu"

("I'll hung up now")

I don't know why I'm crying. It hurts to hear those words from him. I heard that line from Jun's script but the impact is different when you hear that in real life. My parents really likes Wonpil for me but everything is different now. They are very strict when it comes to me. They know him since I was a kid that's why they like him a lot.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tzuyu asked and I immediately gave her a tight embrace.

"What happened hmm?" She patted my back and kiss my hair

"Nothing. Let's eat now. I'm super hungry" I said and she chuckled.

"You're so clingy" she mumbled when I don't want to let her go.

"You don't like it?"

"I like it" she said and squeezed my nose. "Let's go" she added.

We are now walking to the nearest restaurant. We entered at the restaurant and I saw Wonpil, he's currently ordering some food. His eyes widened when he saw me. He grabbed my right hand and Tzuyu held my left hand.

"Sana?"

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Won't you give us a hug?" My mom said "we are here to surprise you"

"We planned a surprise dinner but it seems like it became surprise lunch" Dad chuckled. I stared at Tzuyu as she let go my hand.

"You finally said yes to Wonpil?" Mom asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Mom"

"Oh come on. I know you said yes to my future son-in-law. Let's eat now and talk about that later" she said and pat Wonpil's shoulder.

"Honey, you're so pretty. I saw your billboards everywhere" My Mom said to Tzuyu. She smiled at her.

"Thank you Ma'am"

Ma'am or Mom?

"Come here, you should eat with us" she said. Tzuyu stared at me and I smiled at her. I don't know if I should let her eat with them because I know they will totally talk about me and Wonpil.