32

-SANA-

We finally landed in Korea. We didn't expect the crowd will be like this. People blocking our way and it's really hard to walk through.

Someone suddenly grab my arm and pulled me. This person left a scratch on my arm. He's wearing a shirt with Tzuyu's name printed on it. Tzuyu tried to stop them and she looked so annoyed. After exiting the long way, I held her hand to calm her down.

"Does it hurt?" She said while checking my arm. Her face was still annoyed while looking back at the crowd.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" I said but she got the same blank face.

"Tzuyu look at me" I said while holding her face. "I'm alright" I added. Mina noticed that Tzuyu isn't responding. She came to check her out.

"She's okay" she said and tap Tzuyu's shoulder. She nodded and she stared at me for a second and whispered 'I'm sorry'

I don't know what to feel. It's not her fault.

We traveled back to JYPE Dorm. The 3MIX members welcomed us but Tzuyu walked directly to our room. She stayed quiet for the past few hours and I don't know what to do. The moment she sat on the bed, I linked my arms around hers and leaned on her shoulder.

"Can you tell me whats wrong?" I asked.

"That was my fans. I'm just really mad that they did that to you" she said. She kissed my head and played with my hair.

"That is part of our celebrity life. Don't worry I'm okay" I said and saw her pouting.

"You are such a baby" I said and pinch her cheeks.

"No I'm not. Stop" she said and tried to remove my hands on her cheeks.

"Let's play truth or dare" I suggested. I wanna know a lot of truth

"We should sleep now" she said and covered her face with a blanket.

"Let's play please please" I pleaded. I tried to make my voice cute

"Tzuyu-ah, babygirl, my tzutzu, my love" I whispered as I open the blanket that covers her face and found out that she fell asleep

"You don't have a heart" I said

"Cause you stole it. Bring it back then. I need my heart" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Your heart costs a million dollar but I got it for free. Wow"

"Not for free. You're a snatcher, you stole it"

"Do I look like a snatcher to you?" I said and leaned closer to her and she did the same thing.

"Smooth" I said and she chuckled.

"Snatcher of my heart" she said as she stood out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She sat on floor and put a bottle in the middle.

"Your wish is my command" she said and tap the empty space on her side. I stood up and joined the game.

"Spin it" she said.

"Ahaha truth or dare?" I ask as the bottle pointed her position.

"Truth"

"Why don't you have the same surname with Jun?"

"He's my half brother" I nodded. Spinned the bottle again and it pointed her spot again.

"dare" she said.

Hmm. What dare?

"Lick the floor"

"Are you freaking serious?" She asked