52

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tzuyu started a vlive while waiting for Sana. They are going to attend 'Fall In Love With Me' wrap up party. Their friends also decided to have a Christmas party at Mina's condominium. Some people in the dorm attended JYP Nation Christmas party. 

Tzuyu talked to her fans for almost 30 mintues now. She can't stop looking at the bathroom cause Sana was there for a long time. She ended the vlive and knock on the door.

"Sana, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a bath Tzuyu" she shouted 

"For almost an hour? the party will start soon"

"Yeah yeah. I'm almost done"

Tzuyu slammed her body on the bed. She closed her eyes and felt a heavy weight on her top. Tzuyu stared at her and held her waist

"I'm done" Sana said and gently kissed her.

"I suddenly don't want to go out" Tzuyu mumbled as she tuck Sana's hair at the back of her ear.

"Gotta change now" Sana said before she stood up. She was just wearing undergarments and her white bathrobe. Tzuyu sat on the bed while watching Sana.

Sana noticed Tzuyu's intense gaze.

"Can you kiss me?" Sana. She gulped when Tzuyu pulled her down to bed.  No words were exchanged as Tzuyu's lips crashed on her lips.

Tzuyu pulled out the kiss and stop what she's doing.

"Do...do you want more?" Tzuyu asked shyly. Sana nods and stared at her lovingly. She pressed her lips back against Sana's. Sana deepened the kiss as she put her arms around Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu's kisses continued to trailed down to Sana's jaw and neck. She noticed Sana is only wearing a bathrobe. She gently touch and untied it, slowly pulling the bathrobe open. She removed it away and unclasped Sana's bra, leaving her half naked.

Sana's cheek turned red as she slowly unbutton Tzuyu's plaid polo. Tzuyu helplessly removed it immediately.

"You're driving me crazy Sana" Tzuyu said in between of their kiss. Sana felt the touch of a soft hand start at her hips and work its way up the right side of her body as Tzuyu press her half naked frame to Sana's.

With one swift motion, Tzuyu yanked Sana's underwear and let it land somewhere. Sana helped Tzuyu to remove her pants and underwear. Now, they are both naked.

Sana wrap her hands around Tzuyu's
back and slid them down to grab
the perfect backside of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu began to grind herself, her hips practically moving on their own against Sana's touch.

Tzuyu's kisses went lower and lower, her tongue meets Sana's nipple, swirling around it and squeezing the other making her moan out.

"Damn baby oh ghad" Sana said making Tzuyu turned on even more.

Her thing slides down on Sana's legs and rub two fingers up and down to her slit.

Ring...

Both of their phone rang. They don't want to answer it but the phones can't stop ringing.

"Shit"

"Oh shit"

Both of them stood up to look who's the caller. Jun called Tzuyu while Sana didn't answer Chaeyoung's call.

"WHAT?" Tzuyu answered with an annoyed voice.

("Everyone was waiting for you guys. Where are you? They don't want to start the party without you")

"What the fuck"

("Why are you cursing me Chou Tzuyu? I'm going to rip off your mouth")

"So annoying" Tzuyu exclaimed and ended the call. Sana just smiled seeing Tzuyu like that.

"What?!"

"We're late and we need to go now" Sana said as she reach Tzuyu's face. She fixed Tzuyu's messy hair. She kissed her soft lips to cheer the younger one.

"Wrong timing. Sorry" Tzuyu said and both of them chuckled. After putting their clothes back, they immediately traveled to the venue of the party. Everyone welcomed them with a bright smile on their face.

"What happened to your lips Sana eonnie? You too Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What?"

"It's swollen" Chaeyoung said.

"You're still a kid" Sana answered. Tzuyu put her hand around Sana's neck and strangled it again. She's tall and she can easily do that. Sana jokingly bite Tzuyu's arm.

"Tsk tsk" Chaeyoung reacted and left them.

"Sissy" Jun widely opened his arms.

"The annoying ass is here. Let's go Sana" she said and her brother pouted a like a kid.

"She's not in the mood hehehe. Merry Christmas" Sana said as Tzuyu drag her away from Jun.

After taking a lot of picture with the cast and other people, they decided to leave the wrap up party because they are going to attend the Christmas party prepared by their friends.

Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun thanked everyone before going out of the venue.

They all gathered together as they reach Mina's condominium. It was filled with design about Christmas. You can really feel the essence of Christmas inside.

They started playing random games. They're all happy and you can see genuine happiness. Even though Nayeon and Jeongyeon isn't in good terms, they set aside their problems to be with their friends. They prepared the food and everything. They took a lot of picture because a picture can snap a lot of memories.

"Merry Christmas" all of them greeted each other. They blew a cake and hug each other. They started to exchange their gifts. Tzuyu and Sana left them, they let them open their gifts.

"Happy monthsary" Tzuyu said as she wrapped her hands around Sana's waist. Sana put her arm around Tzuyu's neck and leaned her face closer to the younger one. The music started to play and they are now dancing slowly.

Now playing It's You by Henry

"Probably the best Christmas I've ever had"  Tzuyu said. Sana was just staring at her eyes feeling every rhythm of the song. Her tears started to fall.

"Why are you crying?" Tzuyu asked and immediately wipe her tears away.

"I'm just happy. You’re the best Christmas gift I could’ve ever asked for Tzuyu" she said and kiss her passionately.

Their friends started to gather and threw petals of roses on them.

"Parteeeeh whooaaaaaaah" Jeongyeon said. She's drunk and Nayeon helped her to stand properly.

Tzuyu smiled as she saw the two together. Sana kissed her cheek and continued the party with their friends.

~
Late update for Christmas and SaTzu Day. I still want to greet y'all a Merry Christmas 💞