61

-SANA-

I'm sitting here at the bench near the garden. The scenery is so good that's why we decided to stay here for awhile.

"WHO'S THAT?"

"FOR REAL?"

"MOVE. LET ME TALK TO HER"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun suddenly cause a commotion here. The 3MIX members joined them. They are so noisy. I stood up to see what is it.

"YAAH. I MISS YOU SO MUCH TZUYU" Nayeon eonnie shouted while waving her hand infront of the phone.

Tzuyu?

I walked towards them and saw her on the screen. She's also waving her hand while saying she miss them too.

"See you in 2 hours" she said and ended the video call. I froze at the back the moment she said that.

"OMYGAWD EONNIE. I SHOULD'VE LET YOU TALK TO HER" Chaeyoung said

"No, it's okay" I replied

But on the inside, I'm so nervous. I can't stop walking in the garden. My hands are sweating. I don't know what to feel right now. Mixed emotions maybe.

"Relax" Mina said while laughing at me.

"Am I so obvious?" I asked and she nodded.

2 hours and 30 minutes passed by and she's still not here. Maybe she's just joking around.

We decided to wait for her here in the garden. They quickly prepared small banners with some writings like "Welcome back Tzuyu"

"Let's go to the aiport. I really want to see Tzuyu now" Nayeon eonnie suggested.

"She's almost here" Chaeyoung said. Feels like my heart will come out any minute.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu is finally here.

"Tzuyuuuuu" Dahyun and Chaeyoung shouted. She hugged them right away. They are jumping like a kid. Dahyun started to cry. 3MIX also gathered to hug her.

"I miss you guys" she said. I froze, I can't move my feet. I can't walk towards her that's why I tried to hide behind the tree.

"Mina eonnie and Momo eonnie" she said and hugged the two of them. Minari was just standing behind them. She said something and they hug each other.

"Where's Sana?" Momo asked.

"Let's go inside" Tzuyu said.

"Sana is here awhile ago" Momo replied.

"Let's go guys. I miss you so much" she said. Feels like she wants to avoid me. No, she's really avoiding me.

What the hell did I do?

I believed the recording that they sent to me before. I said Tzuyu is a great actress. I said she don't truly love me and I slapped the words that my parents doesn't like her for me.

And now that she's finally back, she's avoiding me.

Great Sana. Fucking great.

I'm glad she's alright now. So happy to see the genuine smile on her face.

"Why are you hiding here? I thought you miss her?" Minari asked.

"Seems like she wants to stay away from me" I replied. My energy awhile ago decreased from 100% to 10%.

"Maybe she's just shy to ask where are you" she said. I hope so.

Minari drag me inside the dorm but my manager called me to go with her. It turns out that I will answer bunch of question and it'll be posted online.

I started to read their questions and picked the easiest one. I don't like to answer a complicated question cause I might answer something weird.

Q : What do you want to be and why?
A : I want to transform into a cloud. I want to know if the clouds talk to each other.

Q : Is Harley Quinn a zombie?
A : iS hArLeY qUiNn A ZoMbIe?

Q : Is Harley Quinn a zombie?A : iS hArLeY qUiNn A ZoMbIe?

I don't know but I think she's a zombie. Hehe

Q : Is Sana gay?
A : huh?

Q : Green tea is not green Sana
A : Is this a question? The color says it all. Hehehe green tea is green.

I answered 4 questions but manager told me to pick one more question.

Q : Do you love me?

Why do I feel like Tzuyu sent this question. Maybe I'm delusional. I'm just crazy in love with you.

Q : Do you love me?
A : Yes. I love you so much

"I'm done" I said. I still need to sign 1000+ albums. Huhu

After staying at JYPE Building for 3 hours, I'm finally done. I'm so sleepy. I need to go back at the dorm now.

"Can I go now?" I asked. She's still fixing the albums.

"Wait for me Sana. It's dangerous to go alone"

"I'm so sleepy. Gotta go now" I said and didn't wait for her answer. I started to walk in the dark road. Am I still scared? Yes but I have to endure it.

It feels like someone is watching me. I am so scared now. I tried to walk fast to reach the dorm as soon as possible but someone passed by and she's now walking faster than me.

"Tzuyu!" I shouted but she's not listening to me. After reaching the dorm, she stepped inside the car and quickly drove away. It's Jun driving the car.