69

-TZUYU-

"Wake up baby" I said while squeezing her cheeks. She's so fluffy that's why I love to squeeze and pinch her cheeks.

"Hmm" she softly whispered to my ears. I can feel her warm breath as she pressed her lips at the side of my ears down to my jawline.

"Just incase you forgot, we're here at the airplane" I mumbled. She opened her eyes widely and quickly covered face. She's so flustered from what she did, blushing so much even her ears are burning red.

I grab her chin using my right hand, letting out a quiet laugh while looking at her face.

"You really love to tease me" she said, still trying to cover face.

"I didn't say anything" I replied as I grab her hand.

"Don't look at me like that Tzuyu"

"Why? Hahaha" I asked and she glared at me.

"You're the cutest person on earth" I said. She rolled her eyes and turned her back against me.

"I know you're smiling" I said while tickling her. "Don't hide it from me baby" I added. She quickly turned around to put her arms around my neck. She's now covering my face with her hand. I just laughed at her cause she keeps on whining random words. I swear, she's the the cutest person on earth.

"Okay okay. I'll stop now" I said while slowly removing her hands. She fixed herself and sat properly. I did the same thing but I stared at her intently with a playful smile on my face. She's looking directly in the middle.

"I will not tease you again. Look at me" I said and tapped her shoulders.

"San-" I was taken aback as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Good girl" she said. I stayed quiet and didn't say anything cause my heart is pounding so hard.

"Tzu"

"Yes?"

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"Nope. Why would I?"

"Cause you're so quiet. I hate it when you're quiet. Feels like you're carrying a heavy burden on your chest" she said.

"I may not be good at expressing myself but I promise to share everything to you" I said to make her feel better.

"Tell me why are you so quiet then" she really wants to know lol

"Cause you're making my heart pound so fast. Feels like I run a mile" I replied then she smiled at me.

"I should ask for permission before kissing you then"

"No. You can do it anytime" I said. I playfully smiled at her again.

"Then you will say 'learn to control your hormones Sana' na uh" I just chuckled.

We finally landed in Taiwan. Don't know why the press knows I'm going home. We walked downstairs and a bright flash of camera was seen. The crowd became wild and a loud noise was heard.

They are pushing and shouting awhile ago. They suddenly stop when they saw a bunch of men in black suit.

"Ohh" I reacted. I hate these guys before. Saw Sana checking their face one by one.

"I hate those guys over there" she said and pointed them.

"Why?"

"Long story" she replied while looking at the bodyguards.

They guided our way directly to the van. I saw Jun and Mom standing there.

"Sissy" Jun came to hug me.

"Who are you?" I asked while punching his stomach.

"I'm the most handsome guy in the world" he replied while holding his chin. I just rolled my eyes and quickly walks towards my Mom's direction.

"How are you?" She asked while kissing my cheeks.

"I'm perfectly fine Mom" I said and grab Sana's hand.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend. Sana, this is my Mom" I said and and my Mom nodded her head.

"I know" she replied and immediately pull Sana into a hug.

"How are you honey?" my Mom asked.

"Better than before Mrs. Chou" she said. My Mom just tucked Sana's hair at the back of her ear. Sana shyly smiled at her.

"Glad to hear that"

"You know each other?" I asked

"Long story. Let's go eat some dinner before we go to the hospital. Your dad is waiting for you" my Mom said. I hope my Dad is alright.

"I'm more handsome than you Jun" I suddenly said before we enter inside the van.

"How did you say so?"

"You don't have a girlfriend" I joked around.

"Whatever kid" he said.

"Can you tell me that long story later?" I said while letting out a small pinch on Sana's hand.

"Sana will only cry. I'll the story later" my Mom said.

-
I decided to make it long. Last 6 chap 😂