26

-DAHYUN-

I stayed near the swimming pool after talking to Momo. She gave me a box full of letters. She said she wrote all those letters for me before until today. I never thought Momo can be this sweet.

We talk about a lot of things and even now I still remember those sweet memories we've exchanged together. Everything was clear to me now.

"Tzuyu where are you going?" I shouted. It's almost 1AM and she's going out of the gate.

"I'll go to the hospital"

"What's wrong? Is it all about your trauma?" I asked

"Nope. My heart is palpitating so hard" I walked towards her and examined her face. I turned around 3 times and held her face.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not. Probably because my heart is palpitating hard"

"Let's go to the hospital then. We'll check if your heart is ready to take the risk. I need a check up too, I'll check if my heart isn't broken anymore" she raised an eyebrow that made me laugh so hard.

"She will sleep with me tonight. Will you let your baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo sleep beside me?"

"You're weird. Gotta go" she said and went away

-SANA-

After taking those scene, I stayed on the same spot. Sitting alone on the sand feeling the cold breeze.

Watching the person I love with someone else.

Person I love

Damn!

What? I shook my head

"Jealous?" A guy named Wen Junhui sat beside me

"You or me?"

"Why would I get jealous?" He asked

"Because she's with Mina. The one who looks like the girl from her past relationship"

"They are just friends. I know that"

"Thank you Sana" he said and smiled at me.

"For what?"

"I just want to say thank you. I've never seen Tzuyu like that for the past few years. I'm so happy" He must love Tzuyu so much.

"Then why are you saying thank you to me?"

"I don't know" he said with a smirk on his face. "You should know the reason why" he added before leaving.

-TZUYU-

I asked Mina eonnie to walk with me at the sea side. There's one last thing I need to know about the past.

"Why do you need to hide her identity on the public?" I asked while walking on thr seaside with her.

"Ever since we were kids, Minari wants to live by my name. She doesn't want to be recognized as Minari. She's a bully, she's not nice to everyone. We're totally opposite. Everyone loves me that's why she started to live by name. My parents agreed to that situation because they don't want to ruin our family's name. Everyone knows I'm an only child. She totally lived behind my shadow and I'm really sad seeing my twin sister like that. I came & debuted here in Korea. She said she hates me so much because I got everything. She followed me here and then you came. You changed everything about her Tzuyu. She started to live, she started to love the world, she started to love herself, she started to love mom and dad, she started to love me, she started to fall in love with someone and that was you " a tear fell in her eyes after she said that. I hugged her tight. My tears started to fall as I hear her sobs on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry eonnie"

"It's not your fault Tzuyu. Stop thinking about that" she held my face.

"Yes eonnie. Stop crying then" I said and wiped her tears.

"Your girl just run away from the scene"

I saw Sana running away from the seaside.

"I didn't mention any name but I guess you need to follow her"

"Huh?"

"What the heck Tzuyu?" She said and pushed me.

-SANA-

I am jealous with everyone near Tzuyu. I'm so selfish. She's not even mine. Tss such a playgirl

I mean... I'm not saying she's a playgirl but she loves to play with my heart. She just freaking stole a 5 seconds kiss awhile ago.

"Dahyun-ah. I will sleep now. Don't turn off the lights"

"Okay. Did you saw Tzuyu?" She asked and we heard a knock from the door.

"Who's that?" Dahyun asked.

"Tzuyu"

"Don't open the door" I whispered.

"Why? Do you want to see me?" She shouted.

"No. Not you" Tzuyu answered that made Dahyun stand near the door.

"Really?" She asked.

I asked Dahyun to shut her mouth.

"Tell her I'm sleeping" I said

"Assuming. What if she just want to see the room?"

"I hate you Dahyun" I said and covered my whole body with the blanket.

I heard the door creak and they are talking outside.

"Goodnight Dahyun" Tzuyu said and I heard an echo of footsteps walking away. I sighed in relief.

But wait...

Dahyun left?

Omyghad!

Holy shizzz!

"I know you're awake" she whispered.

Act normal Sana.

"Yes I am. What are you doing here?"

"I don't know"

Say something Tzuyu!

"I'm hungry. Gotta go downstairs" I said and tried to avoid her gaze. I opened the door and I almost fell down as she grab me closer to her.

"I told you before, don't go anywhere" she exclaimed.

I remember that. It's on Chapter 16 bish

"Why are you avoiding me?" She didn't let me go. "Answer me Sana" she added

"I'm not avoiding you okay?"

"Really? I don't believe you"

I tried to push her but I feel so weak knowing that we're just inches away.

"Okay fine! I'm avoiding you"

"You finally said it" she said

"You know what? You should stop now. Do you know the reason why i'm avoiding you? Because you're in love with Jun or you have some special relationship with Mina or you still love Minari. You said you don't need me so why do you need to care if I'm avoiding you? Stop playing games with my heart" I declared. Feels like my tears are about fall

"I'm sorry. I said that because it feels like you deserve someone better than me. Someone who can actually make you happy. Am I in love with you or am I in love with the feeling? I don't know. I'm still trying to find the truth. But one thing is for sure, you're my happiness and you make me feel so alive"

"Please don't fall for someone else" she added and kissed my forehead.