27

-JIHYO-

Everyone looks like in a good mood today. I don't even know what's happening. Dahyun and Momo came out in a room together. Jeongyeon and Nayeon showing affection by bickering at each other. Mina's eyes looks puffy and Chaeyoung can't stop staring at her. Tzuyu can't stop titlting her head as if she was searching for something.

"Where's Sana?" I asked that made Tzuyu look at me.

"Tzuyu, where's Sana?" Dahyun asked with a playful smile.

"Why are you asking me?" She said that made everyone laugh.

I tried to call Sana to join us for breakfast but she's not answering her phone. I guess she's still sleeping.

"Too bad there is no jokbal for breakfast" Momo complained.

"You want heavy meal for breakfast? How about your dinner last night? Is it tasty?" Jeongyeon asked.

"What kind of question is that Yoo Jeongyeon?!" Momo stood up and pointed Jeongyeon "Nayeon eonnie your girlfriend is so rude" she added

"Jeongyeon isn't my girlfriend. Jeongyeon who?" Nayeon strangled Jeongyeon's neck

"The heck Momo. You're so green minded yucks" Jeongyeon said

"What's your topic guys? What is tasty?" Chaeyoung asked. She gained everyone's attention.

"What's wrong?" She innocently asked.

"They are talking about Momo's dinner last night Chaeyoung" I answered.

"God Jihyo!" Momo shouted

"What?"

"I don't like the way you speak the dinner part. Argh I suddenly don't want to eat again" she said

"Hahahahahahahaha" Jeongyeon laughed out loud and Nayeon covered her mouth.

"You're embarrassing me"

"Let's break up" Jeongyeon suggested

"Sounds good"

"I'm just kidding honeybunch"

"Honeybunch sounds so gross" Tzuyu said.

"Shut your mouth savage kid! I bet you will call your future girlfriend bebegurl" Nayeon shouted.

"Honeybunch" she repeated.

I'm glad we're having a good time after a long busy week. The cold breeze coming from the outside makes me feel so sleepy.

"Eonnie, can you call Sana again?" Tzuyu whispered to me.

"You have a phone"

"I don't have her number" she pouted. I stared at her and held her face.

"Tzuyu is that you or nah?"

"No. This is not me. I was possessed by a beautiful soul" I rolled my eyes.

"I will not give you Sana's number"

"I'm not asking for it" she replied. I dialed Sana's number and she answered it right away.

("Jihyossssshi")

"Where are you? Join us here. We're eating breakfast with the squad"

("Tzuyu was there?")

"Yup. Do you want to talk to her?")

("Nooo. I mean.. I'm done eating breakfast. I'll see you guys later")