71

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Not suitable for young readers lol
(I posted a warning now 😂)

Here you go

-THIRD PERSON POV-

They arrived at the house and Sana was amazed how big the house is.

"Wow. My girlfriend is really rich" she mumbled while following Tzuyu. A lot of people was standing when they entered the house. They quickly bowed the moment they saw them.

"Hello" Tzuyu greeted.

"Your Mom got a lot of maids" I whispered.

"Our little Chou, who's this pretty lady?" The girl in different uniform asked.

"Everyone, I want you to meet Minatozaki Sana. She's my girlfriend" she proudly said and the maids bowed at Sana

"Nice to meet you Ms. Minatozaki" they said in unison.

"Nice to meet you too" Sana bowed back. She awkwardly smiled at them cause she's so shy with the attention that she's getting in the house.

Tzuyu whispered something to the old lady. They both chuckled before Tzuyu drag Sana at the living room.

"Where's Gucci?" She quickly asked.

"Gucci is here" someone said at the back and Tzuyu quickly held Gucci.

"I miss you" she mumbled and softly hugged the dog.

"Arf arf arf" the dog suddenly barked and Sana was just standing there.

"Gucci doesn't like you" Tzuyu joked around. "Gucci, that is my girlfriend" Tzuyu said while pointing at Sana.

"Arf arf arf" Gucci barked. Tzuyu let out a loud laugh.

"Hi Gucci"

"Arf arf arf arf!"

"Hahahahaha" Tzuyu laughed as she put down Gucci on the floor.

"Your dog is jealous cause you got a girlfriend" Sana said "Does your dog likes Minari?" She suddenly asked

"I never introduce her to my dog. You're the only one" Sana can't help but to smile from ear to ear from what she heard. She felt really special knowing that she introduced her to her precious dog.

Sana carried Gucci. The dog quicly licked Sana's cheek.

"Gucci likes me" Sana said in happiness.

"Ofcourse" Tzuyu replied as she hug Sana at the back.

"We looked like a family" Tzuyu whispered.

"Yes we are. Gucci is our baby" Sana replied while letting out a soft touch to Gucci's head.

"I'm the mother of Gucci and you're the father" Tzuyu said that made the two of them laugh.

"Love you Gucci. We gotta go to our room now" Tzuyu said and handed the dog to the maid.

"Our room? Hmm? Do you have any guest room here?" Sana asked that made Tzuyu grab her on the waist.