30

-TZUYU-

"I love you babygirl. Please don't go"

I just said it.

But Babygirl? Seriously? Just came out on my mouth because it suits her well. Nayeon eonnie gave me that idea.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and ready to kiss me but I put my thumb around her lips to stop her. A lot of people is watching us and we shouldn't let the public know what we have right now. It'll be the talk of the town.

She held my hand and drag me in a spot where no one is watching. She's pouting and I couldn't help myself but
to let out a massive smile on my face.

"I hate you" she said

"Why do you hate me?"

"You just ruined the romantic scene just like in the movies. I want to do that"

"Do what?"

"Whatever. I will comeback to Japan bye" she said and started to walk away but in a slow little steps. 

"Then do it. Kiss me Sana"

"No! I will go home now" she said and waved her hand

"Babygirl" she turned around and flips her hair

"Yesh? Whet es et?" I can't take it. I literally burst out into laughter.

"I'm talking about the baby girl out there. Not you" I said and pointed the small kid walking with her mom. She stared at the kid and started to walk towards me.

"Tzuyu-ah. I hate you. Stop laughing at me" she said with a baby voice. I opened my arms and let her hug me "I love you too Tzuyu" I smiled hearing those words from her. We stayed like that for a few seconds before letting the hug go. I'm so happy

"Can I kiss you?" She suddenly asked

"Do you really need to ask for permission?" she smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"That's it? Gimme one more time"

"Just one smack Miss Chou. People might capture us. I want to keep our relationship private" she said

"Me too. But Miss Chou? Why so formal?" I whispered and held her waist.

"WHATZ THE MEANING OF DIZ" a small girl suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Sana eonnie? Tzuyu? Seriously? in a public place?" Chaeyoung asked

"We're not doing anything" I exclaimed

"Wow just wow. Sana eonnie is so weak. I will avoid tzuyu bla bla bla and here she goes kissing her in a public place hahahaha" Chaeyoung can't stop teasing Sana.

"You are so weak. You can't even get your girl" I said that made her stop laughing.

"Wow defending her girl. Hahahaha It's not my fault that she fell in love with you" she declared.

"It's not my fault that you don't know her feelings" I said

"What do you mean?" She asked while holding her chin.

"What do you mean?" She repeated. I held Sana's hand and left Chaeyoung there standing like a lost child at the airport. She followed us and walked in the middle. She's now holding our shoulders. 

"I love you both" she said with a playful smile on her face "care to explain what you just said?"

"Mina loves someone else" I said and her eyes widened.

"Who?"

"You....are so heavy" I said and took out her hand around my shoulder.

"Don't touch my babygirl" I said and did the same thing.

"Holy water! I need holy water!" She suddenly shouted and caught people's attention. I covered her mouth and drag her away from the crowd. We walked to the parking lot and saw Momo, Mina, and Dahyun eonnie sitting inside the car while eating popcorn.

"The movie isn't good" Dahyun declared while cuddling next to Momo eonnie. Wow I didn't know they're a couple now.

"What movie?" Sana and I said in unison that made them throw pieces of popcorn.

"I was hoping for a romantic scene. That's not romantic at all" Momo complained. 

"You don't know what she said so shut up momoring" Sana exlaimed and ate the popcorn.

"Did you kiss each other or something ya know more than that? Cause you went somewhere we don't know"

"What the heck Dahyun. Who taught you that? This gay?" I pointed Momo but she opened my hand and gave me 3 pieces of popcorn.

"I love you hehe" Momo said to me and Sana went inside the car and strangled Momo's neck

"Ehem ehem. Mina eonnie can you offer some popcorn to Chaeyoung?" Dahyun suddenly said. She startled Mina eonnie that's why the popcorn fell on the ground

"The popcorn just fell on the ground and they lived happily ever after" I said. All of them stared at me.

"I don't know what Sana did to you" Mina eonnie said while shaking her head.

"Minaaaa"

"I know Sana. Don't worry" she chuckled. Chaeyoung drove back the car that she rented awhile ago.

"Congrats Momoring" Mina eonnie said "that was a good plan" she added

"What plan?" I stared at them one by one and they pointed Momo eonnie.

"She will just go back to Korea. Not in Japan. I'm really genius right?" She proudly declared.

"Is that true?" I asked Sana and she nodded.

"My plan was to avoid you. Not gonna leave you anyway. I can't do that"

"Wow my effort of running and almost losing my oxygen at the road. Nice plan Momo eonnie. Nice plan" I said while hopping inside the car "but thank you" I added and she winked at me.

"You got me girl. It's for my gay friend" she chuckled.

Sana wrapped her arms around me as we traveled back to the hotel that we stayed in.

——

Here's an update ❤ My mind was full of formulas 😭 Can't think anything for this chapter. Engineering life sucks

BTW, Rank #41 in fanfiction. 22k+ reads. Thank you so much.

Let's stream One More Time Music Video