Someone

"Will you stop wiggling so much?" Ken asked.

"I like wiggling." I stated with a grin.

His hands tightly gripped my thighs, trying to hold me against him harder so I wouldn't wiggle as much as I was.

It's not what you think. Well, maybe it is. But, then again it might just be me that is thinking about this the wrong way. We are still walking to my house. Well, Ken is still walking to my house. I am on his back. With his backpack on my back, and like a million books in it. Including mine. And let me tell you that it is heavy as hell. Like it's hurting my back and I'm not really doing anything. Other then being a pain in the butt. But, hey, that's just who I am.

"Dude, I swear if you wiggle one more time." He begins.

"What chu gonna do?" I ask as I tighten my legs and arms around him.

"Well, first I'll put you down. Then, just because you asked like that, I'm going to kill you." He answers.

"Well then, Mr. Serial Killer." I reply.

"There won't be any 'serial killer.' Just Mr. Killer would do. Seeing it would only happen once." He laughs.

"I feel so special." I roll my eyes and shake my head. Oh my glob, I really need to stop that.

"You should feel special, Kitty Kat." Ken says.

"Awh Barbie!" I squeal.

He shakes his head at me and coughs. He starts talking about some quiz he had today and how he 'Totally passed it.' While he talks I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Hey, we are here." Ken says.

I open my eyes, yawn, and groan, "Where?"

"Your house. You feel asleep in the middle of me telling you about weight lifting club." He says.

"Oh. I knew that." I say. "You can let me down now, BB."

He laughs and lets my thighs go, allowing me to climb off of his back. Once my feet touch the ground, I fall backwards. This damn backpack is starting to piss me off.

"Can I have some help?" I groan.

Ken turns around and laughs at me, "I don't know can you?"

"Just help me up butt wipe." I roll my eyes.

Ken leans down and grabs my hands and pulls me up. He turns me around and takes the backpack off of my shoulders, then puts it on his. He jumps a couple times then laughs again.

"How did you fall? This bag is literally 10 pounds."

"10 pounds my ass. You should have carried it." I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well, seeing I had a lazy person on my back I didn't have room for it."

"I'm not lazy! I just don't like walking all that much. I'd rather run or jog. Anything but walk." I grin at him, then jog to the front door of my home.

He follows behind me and we go into the house.

"We're home, mom!" I shout once Ken and I are in the house.

"I'm going to go throw your books in your room and then I'll be back downstairs." Ken whispers.

I nod my head and walk into the kitchen as he runs up the stairs.

"Where's Ken?" My mother asks, casually.

"He went upstairs to put my book in my room." I answer.

"So, you aren't dating?" She asks with a slight frown on her face.

"For god sake's, mom. No, we are not dating." I groan.

+++++++++++

"So, you'll text me later right?" I ask Ken as he walks to the front door to leave.

"I will. And you will answer my call this time right?" He questions back, raising an eyebrow.

"We'll see." I grin.

Ken shakes his head and holds his arms open. I walk into them and hug him goodbye. I quickly give him a kiss on the cheek and he walks out of my house, to his mothers car.

I wait until I see the car leave and make my way to my room, shouting to my mother that I would be in the shower and to get me for dinner.

I get to my bedroom and grab pajama's, and different undergarments. I walk to the bathroom (my mother and I share) and turn the shower water on. I wait a few minutes before stripping my clothing off and climb into the shower. The water runs over my body, taking away all of the weird feelings with it as it goes down the drain.

I wonder what it would be like to be able to breath under water. To be one of the fish. But, then I would want to be able to breath out of the water. So, maybe a mermaid, or a Dolphin! Don't judge me, because I want to know. I mean like I can't be the only one who thinks this while standing in the shower. Am I?

I shake my head of my weird thoughts and grab my shampoo. I quickly wash my hair, then my body, and get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my hair as I dry my body off with another towel. Once my body is dry I dress myself, then towel dry my hair. Well, try to towel dry my hair.

I walk into my room, my head tilted to the side as I try to dry my hair all the way. I make it half way in my room when my cell phone goes off. I walk to the desk in my room and grab my phone. When I look at the caller ID it reads; Unknown. I frown my eye brows and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Miss. Katherine Anne Hoyle." A male voice says.

"Yes.. This is she..." I say. What the hell? Why would you say someone's middle name when you call them, from an Unknown number.

"I know that it was you. I didn't need you to tell me. But, I do like how you told me it was you." The voice says again.

"Who is this?" I ask as politely as I can. Even though I want to hang up.

"I'm just someone that wanted to tell you that you should start locking your doors. You don't want someone to run into your home while you are showering and your mother is cooking. You also should lock your bathroom door. You defiantly don't want someone in there while you shower and steal your pink lace panties that you wore today. Just a heads up, baby." The voice says.

My eyes widen and my heart rate speeds up, "Who are you?"

I don't get a response back, all I get back is a dial tone. I throw my phone onto my bed and run into the bathroom. I open the dirty clothes hamper and look in it for my clothing. I find most of it but, one missing piece. My pink lace panties are among the missing.

Oh my fucking god! Was someone in here while I was in the shower! Oh my god! I was naked! Wait, no. I would have heard the door open and close. Maybe it was Ken who called me and tried to make a joke. A very bad one, to be honest. But, maybe it was him, and my panties are in the hamper still.

Yeah, that is what happened. Well, then Barbie boy. When you call back tonight guess who isn't going to answer your phone call.