Uh- oh

*Nialls POV*

Who the fuck does she think she is! Coming back here and ruining my fun! She should have stayed in the hospital! Dumb bitch!

Do you really think she would fuck with you now? I mean you did the same thing to her. My subconscious says.

Shut the fuck up!

I'm just saying.

And I am saying leave me the fuck alone!

"What the fuck am I going to do now?"

A bad part of my (that has been waiting so calmly) is saying to go to Tara's house and show her what a real asshole can be like.

But, then the nice part of me is saying to let it go. To not let her get to me.

But, I know if I listen to any of the voices in my head right now it wouldn't be safe. Though.... I think I know what I am going to do today. And I am going to make it worth my wild.

*****

I softly knock on the front door of her home.

One knock...

Two knocks..

Three knocks...

The door opens and my eyes meet a pair of green ones staring at me in confusion.

"Niall?" Katherine asks.

"Hey, Kat." I say softly. God the things I am going to do to you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just thought I would visit." I laugh lightly.

"Your lucky my mom isn't home. She doesn't want people over for a little bit.. But, I guess you could come in."

Damn right!

"Thank you."

I walk into her house and wait for her to close the door before I press her against it. She lets out a small laugh and wraps her arms around my neck. My face inches down until my lips touch hers.

Our lips move against each others in a fast motion. I take out all of my anger and stress with every kiss I press against her. I pull away quickly and look into her now dark green eyes. Fuck she looks sexy. I quietly tell her to jump up, and she does. She wraps her legs around my waist and tighten her arms around my neck, making our lips attach again.I slowly walk up the stairs. Keeping my eyes open to be careful not to fall going up. After I walk up the stairs, I walk down the hallway to her room. We stop outside of her bedroom. I pull my face away from her so I can find her door handle. She lets out a small annoyed sigh then starts to kiss my jaw and down my neck.

Oh shit. She knows what she is doing. She sucks lightly on the middle of my neck then drags her teeth across the spot, painfully. A strangled moan escapes my lips. She takes it as a yes to keep going so, she starts to suck harder, and her bites become more frequent.

I grab hold of the door handle, twist it, walk into the room, kick it closed, and lay Katherine onto her bed with me on top of her. I grab both of her hands and holds them above her head then sit up a bit.

"Are you trying to mark me?" I ask in a huskily, breathless tone.

"I think I did." She answers, with small smile.

"Well, I think... It is now pay back time.." I grin then bring my lips to her neck.

She has no idea of the things I could do right now.

I place my lips delicately to the soft skin on her neck and give her a quick kiss before I run my tongue on the spot under her ear. I run my teeth across the skin as harshly as she had done to me, the suck on the spot.

Katherine starts to moan loudly and bucks her hips up to meet mine. Oh.. So, that is how you want it to go?

As my mouth works on her neck. I slowly bring my hips down to meet hers. I lightly start moving my hips up and down. Dry humping. Never really my thing.. But, right now.. I am fucking loving it.

I move my head from her neck and look her at her face. Her mouth is open in an 'O' shape. Her eyes are closed. She is moaning. She is loving it. I start moving my hips faster against her. Letting her feel my hard on. Her eyes open quickly and she stares deeply into mine.

It looks as though she is about to say something but, before it could come out a voice behind us says, "Oh, shit! I didn't know you were getting it on with someone today!"

A females voice? I quickly move myself off of Katherine and sit next to her, holding my hands over my crotch.

"I.. Uhh.. Tara.. What are you doing here?" Katherine says fast, and whispery.

Tara? I look up at the girl standing in front of us. I remember her. The dumb bitch.

"Hello Niall." Tara says smiling at me. I swear If I could whip that smile off of her stupid, ugly, face. I would. But, I can't. Not in front of Katherine.

"Hello."

"You shouldn't be here for another hour.." Katherine says

"Uh- oh.. I thought I was on time.. I could leave and come back." She trys to look as sorry as she could.

I look over at Katherine. Say yes. Make her leave.

"Uhh.. No. No, don't leave. I mean you are already here. So, why leave and come back.." Katherine says.

Son Of A Bitch!

"We could all watch a movie.. I mean.. That is if Niall wants to stay." Tara says..

Both girls look at me. Tara wants me to leave. But, the look on Katherine's face is strange.. Its like she doesn't want me to go..

"I'll stay. Is that okay with you, baby?" I ask Kat.

She nods quickly and stands from the bed. "Well, then.. Lets go watch a movie."

This is going to be so much fun...

***************

Two and a half hours later; Both girls are in tears, yelling about some dumb shit about the movie we watched. Yeah it was bit upsetting. But, do you really need the scream at the scream like the characters can hear what you are saying?

"Fuck this! Fuck this movie! Fuck everything!" Katherine screams on the top of her lungs.

I think I went deaf a bit in my left ear.

"What movie ends like that! No one should fucking die at the end of the movie!" Tara shouts.

Oh son of a bitch. Why did I agree to stay for this?

Katherine lets out a loud sigh/squeal into my chest. My hand goes onto her lower back, rubbing it slowly.

"It's just a movie, babe." I whisper.

"Just a movie my ass!" Tara yells at me.

I roll my eyes at her, "Okay."

It takes the girls over an hour to get themselfs under control. When they calm down Tara leaves. Where did she go? Who gives. Maybe she was eaten by a pack of wild wolfs. Or hit by a car. Or..

"Its getting late.. Also, my mom should be home soon." Katherine says.

I raise my eyebrow at her and bring my left hand to my heart. "Are you kicking me out?"

A big grin forms on her face, "I'm just simply stating you should leave."

"Well, Okay then." I say.

I walk towards her slowly until we are a foot a part. Quickly, I grab her hand and give it a quick kiss.

"I'll see you later." I promise. Then I turn and leave.