Run!

**The next day**

School. I haven't been here in perhaps a month. My grades are down, my teachers are going to hate me. But, I don't even care. I knew it was going to be like this when I stopped coming.

Nothing has changed here. The hallways are still packed with people waiting for their friends. Still the same loudness level. But, the only difference is that I am alone. Ken isn't going to be here, seeing that today is is discharge day at the hospital and he has to stay on bed rest for a good two weeks. Louis isn't going to be here. Liam, and Zayn... Who knows when they are coming back.. Then, Harry. I don't know if he is going to come back. I guess I should just walk out and go home. I mean I could just go and get the school work that I missed and go home.

Actually, I think that is going to happen.

~~~~~~~~

Each and everyone of my teachers looked at me with such harsh eyes I thought I was going to die. I honestly though I was going to get my neck snapped when I went to my English class. Or at least beaten by my teacher. It was literally a morning filled with fear.

But, now I am walking home. Yes, I am walking home. Only because my mother went to work early today and She wouldn't be happy to know that I am not staying at school. But, could you blame me?

I take a deep breath of fresh air and blow it out. It's a nice day I guess. The sun is out and there is a beautiful breeze. The sky is the same baby blue color it always is. The only problem is that it is cool out. But, I guess that I could get over it. It's not really a big deal anyways.

Each time one of my feet hit the ground I get a small smile on my face. I feel free. No one is with me. No one is bugging me not to walk by myself because I could get hurt. It's just me, the cars on the street on my left, and some person on the other side of the road.

A full smile forms on my face and I can't help but, laugh. God, I've missed this.

"What's so funny?" I hear. I slow my walking and look around. I turn my body and see the guy from across the street staring at me. He has a sweeter on.. Zipped all the way..

Oh fuck.

"I am going to ask one more time, Katherine." His deep voice says. "What is so funny?"

I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING! RUN!

No. I can't I need to go along with the plan.

Not now you don't. Now do me a favor and get us out of here.

My body reacts before my brain does. My body quickly turns around and runs down the street. What the hell. I hear him run after me. I need away out of here. But, where am I going to go. There is woods to my right, and a street to my left.

I quickly make a left into the street. The car that was driving down the road stops quickly, before hitting me. The drivers on the other side of the road quickly stop their cars in the middle of the road.  The driver that almost hit me beeps their horn loudly but, I keep running across the street. Loud and angry words are screamed at me but, nothing stops me from running.

Did you seriously just run into a busy street?

I ignore thought that floated in my head and slow down my run into a jog. I really didn't think about this as much as I should have. I need to work out more often. Damn.

My body slows down into a fast walking pace and I quickly check behind me. No ones there. I stop walking and take a deep breath.

You okay?

Fine.

Now that I know you are okay... Are you fucking stupid running in trafic like that! Do you have a fucking death wish!

I got away from him.

Yes. In the most stupidest way ever, you got away.

I feel like I just ran a mile. I need water. And a place to pee. So, will you leave me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Nialls POV*

What. the. fuck. was. that.

She just ran in the middle of a busy fucking road, almost got hit, and just ran across the street anyways. What the actual fuck was that. I wasn't expecting that. Why didnt she just run into the woods or kept going straight. Is she really that stupid.

Well, i guess i shouldn't call her stupid. I was going to run after her but, when you are told that you will be hit by an angry driver you don't cross.

She got away this time. But, next time wont be that easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Katherine's POV*

"That will be one dollar and forty cents, please." A middle aged woman says telling me the price of the water.

I hand her the money, thank her, and quickly get out of the small store. What am I going to do now?

I cant go home. He knows where I live... I could call some one to pick me up.. But, everyone is in school and i hate the phone Niall gave me..

Well.... Not everyone is at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. How are you liking the story so far?

Please vote and comment.

Also, Follow me?

~A