Sleepover and Hosptial trip.

MAY BE A BIT MATURE IN THE BEGINNING. JUST WARNING YOU! XX

"Why are you here?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"I came to see my beautiful girl." Niall winks.

"And you couldn't have waited to come over until tomorrow."

"No." He says.

"Why?"

"I have something very important to give you." He says.

"What?" I ask.

He grins and leans in. His lips softly brush mine. Then he presses his lips against mine a bit harder. I kiss him back instantly, wrapping my arms around his neck. He opens his mouth slightly and licks my lower lip. I open my mouth a little bit, just enough for his tongue to fit. He takes full advantage and pushes his tongue into my mouth.Our tongues move together in a slow erotic dance. All bump and grind. His hands find their way to my bottom, pulling me towards him. My crotch skims over his quickly, and he lets out a low groan.

He slowly backs up and hits my bed with the back of his legs. He sits down on the bed and I climb onto his lap with each leg on either side of his body, then kiss him again.. I sit on his thighs but, he moves me so my crotch is on his. It's weird being the one on top. Being on top should make me feel powerful. But, I don't.

I pull away from our kiss and smile at him. He grins and begins to kiss my face. Starting with my forehead then both of my cheeks, my nose, and then my lips. This time he kisses me slower. His hands go down my back to my butt and he pushes me against his crotch hard. He smiles during the kiss. i slowly bring my hips back, rubbing myself against him, then forward again.

"Katherine" He moans.

I begin rocking my hips a bit harder against him. A small gasp escape's from my lips as I feel his hard-on rub against me. He quietly groans and flips us over.

"Hello." I giggle.

"Hi." He smiles.

He presses his lips to mine for a moment then kisses along my jaw to my neck. Before he kisses my neck he sits up, pulling me up with him. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and tugs it off then does the same with his shirt. He quickly pusses me back so I am lying down again and he lays on top of me. He presses his lips back to my neck and grins when I gasp.

His skin is hot. Or is that my skin? His chest is pressed against my breast and his stomach is touching mine. Oh my. This is hot. He is hot.

I bring my hands down to his jeans and play with the button. He chuckles slightly into my neck and pulls away from me again. this time he stands up from the bed and stares into my eyes as he unbuttons his jeans, unzips them and slowly begins pulling them down. I look away from his eyes and watch as his jeans hit the ground. My eyes slowly make their way up his body, lazily. They start at his tan legs, then his torso, up to his face.

"You like what you see?" He laughs.

I groan and get off the bed and slowly walk in front of him, "I might."

His eyes darken and he smiles, "Oh really?"

"Yeah. You like very nice in just your black skin tight boxers." I wink.

What the hell did I just say?

He groans and takes a step forward wrapping his arms around me. His lips find mine and his hands find their way to my shorts. He pulls them down without breaking the kiss and I step out of them. He pulls away from the kiss and whispers for me to jump. I quickly do as he wants, wrapping my legs around him. My arms find their way around his neck and I run my fingers through his hair.