Tears to Anger

*Katherine's POV*

"Why the fuck were you with that girl today, Katherine!" A loud voice shouts through my phone.

"What girl?" I asked. Why is he calling me again?

"You know what I am talking about!"

"Why do you always have to yell at me?" I whimper. I cant take this much longer.

"Oh, trust me, Katherine. I am not yelling at you. You haven't heard yelling yet." He growls.

"Oh.."

"Yeah. Oh.. Now, tell me why you with that girl!"

"I was only watching a movie with her."

"A movie!" He screams.

I remove my phone from my ear as he continues to yell.

"What the fuck did I tell you about being with your friends! I told you that I would hurt them! I told you I'd kill them! Then you go and watch a movie with one. No, not one! Two! I was going to question you about your little fuck buddy! Don't think I don't know what happened in your bedroom! Both of you are marked. And now it is my time to step in and keep my end of the...."

Tears stroll down my face as I throw my phone at the wall in front of me. The phone hits the wall and breaks into peices, then lands on the floor of my bedroom. I can't do this anymore. Why is this even happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

"Katherine?" A deep male voice says through my house.

I try to answer but, nothing comes out. Only sounds that would make you think I am killing an animal.

I can hear the footsteps getting closer to my room. "Katherine? Baby?"

Who could be in my house right now?

My bedroom door opens slowly. "Kather---"

"Oh my god are you okay?" The tall man runs over to me and scoops my into his arms, holding me to his chest.

"W-who ar-are you?" I gasp through my tears.

"I knew you wouldn't remember me. Your mother called me and told me something was going on with you. I had to come and see if you were okay." The male whispered.

"Who are you!" I yell jumping out of his arms and stepping away from him.

His green eyes stare into mine,"My name is Josh Allen Hoyle."

My mouth hangs open, "Daddy?"

His eyes light up and he nods.

"No! No, no, no,no,no,no, and NO! This can't be happeniing! You can't be here! Why the fuck are you here! I don't need you here! Why would mom even call a scumbag like you!" I yell at him.

"You need someone to talk to, KittyKat." He tried to reason with me.

"DONT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!" I scream.

Who the fuck does he think he is!

"I'm here to help you."

"What! Did you think I was going to fall in your arms and scream with joy because my fucking asshole of a father is here! Well, news flash, jackass, I don't feel anything but hate, and anger!" I huff.

"I know what is going on!" My father shouts.

"Oh really. Please enlighten me." I cross my arms in front of my chest and raise an eyebrow at him.

"I know that you are depressed. And that you need toi get out of the house. Have a real life. Have fun."

Having a real life and having fun would make it hard for the people I have a life with or have fun with. And--- Holy shit!

"Give me your phone." I demand.

Josh reaches into his pocket and hands it to me. I quickly call my mothers cell phone.

'You reached the voicemail box of 'Jenny' please leave a message at the tone or press one for more options.'

"She didn't answer. She always answers." I whisper to myself.

"What are you going on about?" Josh asks.

I shake my head and leave my bedroom leaving Josh standing there; lost and confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Nialls POV*

It's been four hours. Why isn't she answering her phone! A groan excapes my lips. She's going to fucking pay for this.

"What.. What is going on? Where am I?"

Looks like my little toy is a wake. Can't keep him wondering for too long. His mind just will play tricks on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaaahhhh! A chapter. I took my a little while to write this. So, if it doesnt make sence. Or if I it bad. I apologies.. Alot.

HER DAD IS BACK! WHATTTTTTTTTTT!

Haha. Yes he is. c:

Niall what are you doing, boy!  ~A