Lazy day. Literally

**Niall's POV**

I thought by lazy day, Katherine meant, 'Lets go have sex then watch a movie.' But, nope. I haven't even gotten a damn kiss. All that we have been doing for the past hour is watching fucking, 'Glee.' This show is so... Ugh.. don't get me wrong it's a good show and all... but, there is way to much drama. Like, That chick who cheated on her boyfriend with his best mate and she is pregnant. Poor guy doesn't even know. But, the rest of the club does.

Ooop! Update! The dude just found out, flipped out, kicked a chair, and left the room. This is why I don't watch shit like this.

So, I guess you can call this a lazy day. Or a stupid day. I'd like to pick the second one.

Like, Katherine wont even let me rest my hand on her thigh. Whenever I do, she stills then moves it onto mine. Then she decides to cuddle up to me. Like, what the hell do you want me to do!

(Did that make me sound like a whinny bitch?)

I guess the day turned stupid the minute Katherine asked me to go see Ken with her. Honestly, I wanted to tell her to fuck off because I'm not that good at facing off people that I almost killed. But, I fucking agreed like a dumb ass. And I hugged the poor bastard and asked to kiss him too. I don't know why but, felt like I had to do something. Then when Katherine started talking to him about the dumb shit she was saying, it pissed me off to no end. So, I left. Also, I may or may not of thought of a way to get her back already.

"You look so cute when you are thinking." Katherine giggled.

Yeah yeah yeah.

"I do?" I put on a fake ass smile.

"Yeah. What are you thinking about?" She asks.

"How that guy on the show thought his sperm got her pregnant from a hot tub." I laugh. Dumb ass.

"Well, I guess it is a little weird how he thinks that. But, now he has Rachael and they are going to be adorable!" She nods.

I just nod my head back at her and sigh.

"So...." I say.

"You're not having fun?" She asks innocently.

"Of course I am." I lie.

"I'm not."

"Oh and how would you like to fix that?"

"Wanna go to the park?"

That was not what I wanted her to say.

"Um. Are you sure? We could do something different. You will still get exercise." I grin. After the blue balls she gave me last night and her little wake up call this morning, I am really looking for some action.

She gasps and her face turns bright red.

I chuckle quietly and bring my hand to her neck, moving her hair.

"What do you say?" I whisper before placing my lips onto the warm skin of her neck.

She gasps once again and shakes her head, "N-no.. Not now.."

"Why not?" I push on. My right hand goes on her thigh and I bring it close to her crotch.

"Ahhh." She moans.

My right hand presses itself against her clothed pussy and rubs it. While I pleasure her this way I kiss around her neck until I to the middle of her neck. She gasps and moves a bit, spreading her legs to give me more room to rub my hand against her.

Mmmm. My little whore.

I pull away from her neck and watch her face as I press more pressure against her. Her lips are parted, eyes squeezed shut, and her face is red. Really red. I move my hand away from her crotch and she whines. I grin and unbutton her jeans and unzip them. My hand makes it way down between the cloths of her pants and panties.

'W-wait." Katherine moans and grabs my hand.

Are you fucking kidding me!

"What?" I whisper.

"I don't want to do this."

"Wow.. Okay.. Well, I guess I should go.."

I stand from her couch and walk to her door. I hear her call my name but, I keep walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk down the street from her house and meet a sight that makes me want to vomit.

"Aw. Walking alone? What happened? Katherine want nothing to do with an asshole that sent her best friend to the hospital?" Tara laughs.

"Why are  you still here?"

"Maybe it is because I live here? I don't know." She shrugs.

"You know that I fucking hate you, right?" I ask her.

God, please let a car go by now. I can push her in front of it and we will all be okay after.

"Oh, trust me I know." She laughs again.

Can I just choke her?

"Now, if you'll excuse me." She walks past me going towards the direction I just came from.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"None of yours!"

With that she jogs away, leaving me alone pissed off more then ever.

Dumb fucking bitch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. i apologize if this chapter is horrible. (Please forgive me?)  Also, sorry for the many swears.

I will probably wont be able to update again until next Saturday. But, if I find time I will update sooner! I Lava you guys!