Late night meetings.

Good god today has been eventful and a pain in the ass. Tara has long fallen asleep. As for me. I am laying on my back staring at my ceiling. I can't sleep even if I died.

He told me he loves me... He said it.. Am I suppose to say it now? Do I love him? I mean I think I do.. But, do I really love him?

Wait. Why is my leg vibrating?

I reach down to my leg and feel along my jeans and find the source of the vibration.

That damned phone Niall gave me.

I take the phone out of my pocket and answer the call.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Miss. Hoyle." A calm male voice comes through the phone.

I sit up quickly from my bed and accidentally hit Tara, waking her up.

"How did you get this number?" I gasp.

"I have my ways." His voice says.

"You bastard!" I shout.

Tara sits up and looks at me with worry sketched on her face.

"Now, now, now. Is that the most proper way to talk to me? You know after spending the day with your friends.?" He laughs.

"You're right. It isn't.. Because the most proper response is this.." I hang up the phone and put it between my legs.

"What was that about?" Tara asks in a quiet voice.

"That guy is back." I whisper.

"I think It is time to stand up to him." Right as she said this my phone starts to vibrate again.

I answer it again, "Meet me at the town park in five. If you aren't there by them I am leaving and you will never see or hear about me again."

"Mm. You got it.." I hang up again and get out of bed.

"I didn't mean like that.. But, I am coming.." Tara groans.

"I need to change." I mutter as I look around my closet.

I pull out my black tank-top and zip up sweater. Then I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of black skinny jeans. I quickly change into the clothing and put on my boots. I put the hood of my hoody up and walk out of my bedroom Tara right behind me. This fucker is going to get it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara and I make it to the town park in three minutes and I am about to piss myself. What am I suppose to do?

Make the asshole pay..!

How?

Find out who he is. Then kill him!

Uhhh.

okay. To far. Just do the first part.

Okay.

"Miss. Hoyle. And friend." His voice says from behind us.

I turn around to see the sick bastard standing there. Hood zipped up all the way and over his face. His hands in his pockets, and i bet you he has a stupid little gin on his face.

"it's lovely to see you." I grin.

He tilts his head to the side, "Is it?"

"No. But, I thought I would tell you other wise."

"Well, it is very nice to see you. Especially in those skinny jeans." He purrs.

"I would say the same. But, it seems like your jeans are too baggy to see anything." I smile.

"I'm going to go sit this out. Give me the okay when you need me." Tara whispers then walks away.

"Now that we are alone. Why don't we talk."

"And what would you want to talk about?" I ask.

You're doing good baby!

"How about what i want from you?" He chuckles.

"Alright." I walk over to him so, I am in front of him and look into his eyes (They are a beautiful shade of blue..). "Talk." I whisper.

His eyes darken, "I think you know what I want."

"I'm not sure what you mean." I act innocently.

Nasty bastard

He groans, "Oh. I think you do." He slowly takes his hands out of his pockets and place them on my hips.

He pulls me against him and wrap his arms around my waist.

What do I do now?

Act like a slut.

Other me say what!

You heard me.

I'm not going to be good.

Just do it.

I take a quick breath and put on a big grin..

"Maybe we both want the same thing?" I bite my lip.

"What?"

"I mean like. You did kind of turn me on when you yelled at me." I slowly place my hands on his stomach then drag them up his body and around his neck.

"Oh. Really." He laughs.

I quickly stand on my toes so my crotch is the same height as his and slowly grind against him once. "Really." I whisper.

He gasps quietly, "Oh.. The things i could do to you."

"I wish you would do them now." I moan.

He closes his eyes and I raise my hand for Tara to come over. She gets ten feet away when he opens his eyes and smiles.. I think..

"I think I should wait until later. Don't you?" He laughs.

With that he turns and walks away.

'..wait until later...'

What the hell does that even mean?

"What happened? Why did he leave?" Tara asks when she gets close to me.

"I don't know." I whisper.

'...until later..."

"What was with the grind?" She asks, laughing a bit.

"Just thought that it would get him to believe i wanted him." I say.

"Did it work?" She asks.

'...later...'

"I think so." I answer with a grin on my face.

------

Hey everyone! i just want to say thank you for the 2k reads! You guys are amazing! I love you beautiful people!!! xo  -A