Too Deep.

What did I do to make him leave? I mean, I know that I teased him this morning. But, was me telling him no too much? We were fine until I turned into a sissy. I just couldn't go along with it like I had the night before. It was different this time. It felt rushed and -as good as it felt- it was bad. I just want it to be different, you know. I want it to be romantic, sweet, loving, tender, and full of care. I know I said I was ready. But, I honestly don't think I am. And by the way Niall just left.... I don't think I should let him know. I don't want to lose him over something like this.

"Knock, knock, knock!" A voice sings through my home.

I roll my eyes and look at Tara, "The door is shut so, you knock on it, yah weirdo."

"I knocked on the door. But, no one answered. I also looked into your family room window and saw you sitting on the couch, looking into the space around you." She laughs.

"Oh. My bad."

"What were you thinking about, baby?" Tara asks.

"Just about things that happened." I answer truthfully.

"Awe, my baby!" She squeals. She jumps onto the couch next to me and pulls me into her arms. "Tell, mama Tara what happened."

"You're really weird. You know this right?" I giggle.

"I do. Now, spill the beans."

"I was just thinking about Niall. We were hanging out today. Then he started being a bit..... touchy... So, I told him to stop... he got mad after the second time I told him to stop and he left." I sigh.

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry." Tara says, rubbing my back.

"Also, I don't know how to tell him that I'm not ready... " I whisper.

"Not ready for what?"

"For sex... I thought I was... but, I just can't do it.."

"Just tell him that, babe." She smiles lightly.

I turn my head so, I am looking away from her to the window in the room and cuddle up to her. "I don't want him to get mad at me. Well, madder then he already is."

"If he gets mad at you over something like this, then he isn't worth it." She says.

"But, I think I love him." I mumble.

Tara grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me away from her and looks me in the eye. "You think you what!?"

"I think that I love him." I say a bit louder, yet she looks at me as though she hadn't heard me correctly.

No.... Actually, she looks like she is talking to a crazy person. I don't understand why, it's not like I told her I'm pregnant with his child.

"Are.... um... Are you sure?" She asks in a hush tone.

"Despite everything that has been happening with that guy and my family and friend problems. Niall has always been here for me. Through what ever happened. He makes me feel happier when I am down. He also makes me feel alive. Every time he kisses me, I want more. And every time he touches me it's like I am being touched by an angel." A smile crawls on to my face as I speak about Niall.

"You've got it bad."Tara whispers.

"I know.." I laugh.

"Well, I could ruin this moment for you but, I'm not a mean person." She mutters.

"What?"

"Nothing. I'm happy that you found someone to help you. Other then me. Because I will aways be here." She laughs, pulling me to her again.

How did we get this close? I dont even care. It's nice to have friends like her.

"Now.. How about we go and hang out with your boys?" She suggests

"My boys?" What boys?

"Your best friends silly." She pushes me away again but, this time she jumps from the couch and yells, "To your friends house!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We knock on Harry's front door and stand there for about five minutes before he opens the door.

"Kat?" He mumbles.

"Hello to you too, giant." I laugh.

Harry narrows his eyes at me and steps closer to me, "You don't get the right to call me that."

"Why not?" Tara joins in.

"Harry. I'm sorry..." I bite my lip to stop it from trembling.

"Sorry didn't do it, Katherine. You did." He says through his teeth.

"I know--"

"No. You don't.. Did you know ever since you stop talking to us. Your friends. Shit has been happening. Some guy almost ran me over the other day. Zayn and Liam got suspended again because Niall was trying to pick a fight. Louis.. He was admited it a hospital because he was getting stressed out. And Ken is in the hospital with broken bones and burn marks." Harry hissed. "So, don't you dare tell me you know. Because you fucking don't!"

"Harry. I wish I could tell you what----" I begiin.

This time Tara iterupts me, "Well, maybe she would have talked to you if she didn't care for your life. Seeing, by the way you just talked to her, I don't see why she waould help keep yuou safe!"

My eyes widen. What is she doing?

Guess who found time to update! Well, this might be the only one this week. I Lava you all.!

~A