3.4. Symptoms

"I'm done" Cisco exclaimed throwing his controller to the side. Quinn chuckled.

"Told ya I'd kick your ass".

"Yeah, you did... six times" Barry said, twisting around on the stool he sat on.

"That's why I'm done... She's just too good" Cisco perplexed. The sound of footsteps appeared and Joe walked in, dressed in a black suit with a marine blue tie.

"Ah, Joe. Right on time" Dr. Wells noted.

"You look very handsome Joe. There's no way Queen Cobra would suspect something" Quinn smiled. Caitlin nodded in approval.

"Well, I truly hope so. I don't want to meet her snakes. Man, those things freak the hell out of me" Joe replied.

"Nah, you'll be fine. You've got us behind the keys and Barry and Quinn backing you up" Cisco said.  Barry nodded and looked at Quinn. The girl was resting her head on the desk and rubbing her temples.

"Are you okay? You don't seem fine". Quinn lifted her head, her eyes red, dark circles around them.

"Wow. How did that happen?" Cisco asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. Quinn looked at him in confusion. Caitlin grabbed a little pocket mirror from the table behind her and handed it over. The dark haired girl looked in it and shrugged.

"Had a bad night of sleep, I guess. I'm fine. Really" Quinn replied, but you could clearly see her eyes become heavy again and her head failing to keep up as it fell back into her arms. The team looked at her in shock. "Okay, maybe you're right. I'll stay in the background for this time".

"Yes, you are. Get some rest" Barry worried.

"Yo, Bar. We gotta go if we wanna catch that crazy snake lover" Joe said. Barry nodded and speeded on his suit.

"Let's go then". The two of them walked out and Dr. Wells moved over to Quinn.

"Maybe it's the flu? Or you ate something wrong?". Caitlin was now also next to the girl, flashing a light in her eyes. Her gaze moved over to Quinn's neck. two little red dots were resting on the pale surface, making them stand out even more.

"You've been bitten..." was all Caitlin said. Cisco twisted his head towards them.

"What?" he and Quinn both said. Caitlin picked up the little mirror and shoved it into Quinn's hands before moving her hair to the side.

"Oh god" Quinn whispered.

"How long has it been since you've been bitten?" Dr. Wells asked.

"20 hours" Cisco simply replied. "It has been 20 hours since Barry and Quinn went on that mission.

"Get the antidote. Now" Dr. Wells exclaimed. Quinn looked at him with horror.

"What's wrong?" Cisco asked in the same horror.

"Queen Cobra's snakes are Philippine Cobra's. 20 hours after being bitten, death jumps in" Dr. Wells carefully explained.

"Great. I'm gonna die. Thanks to that fudging snake".

"No, you're not. Caitlin get the antidote" Cisco spoke, jumping up.

-

"You don't want me to do it?" Caitlin asked.

"No, Cisco can do it" Quinn said, as she sat down on the stool, crossing her legs. Cisco took the syringe from Caitlin and walked over to Quinn. Het moved her hair aside and softly stroked her neck before placing the needle on her skin.

"You ready?".

"Are you?" Quinn questioned when she saw Cisco's nervous sigh.

"I'm about to pinch a needle into someone's neck... So probably not".