Ending scene: They're Called Legends

Ralph and Quinn walked back into the room. Ray Palmer and Sara Lance following them on their heels. Quinn took a deep breath.

'We love this team more than anything. You guys are like our family. Some even literally.' Quinn looked at her fiancé. Cisco looked at the floor. 'We love being part of this team, but we think the Legends could really use our help...'

Ralph saw that his best friend had a difficult time telling everyone this, especially the love of her life who had a great look of disappointment on his face. Ralph grabbed Quinn's hand and squeezed it.

'We've decided to join the Legends on their mission to save time and stop Damien Darhk' Ralph continued. Barry looked confused.

'So you're leaving?'

'Only for two or three months. Then we'll be back to annoy each and everyone of you' Ralph smiled. The others laughed.

'You two should go with them. You'll always be a part of this team, but indeed, this might be a great challenge for the both of you' Caitlin said.

'I agree on that. Besides, we finished off Zoom. I think I might take things a little slower from now on. We don't have a big threat anymore' Barry said. Quinn looked at Cisco.

'Cis? What do you think?'

Cisco looked up.

'I don't know what to think, honestly

'I don't know what to think, honestly. My fiancée leaving on a spaceship to save the world... Sounds pretty badass to me, but I'm also gonna miss her very much, and I hope that her best friend, the tall, stretchy guy, will protect her with his life so I don't have to bust his ass once he returns' Cisco said, his lips curving up at the end. Quinn smiled and hugged him tightly.

'I'll call you every day. I'll try to pay a visit as soon as I can and I will love you forever, Cisco Ramon.'

'I will love you forever too, future Miss Ramon' Cisco smiled, before kissing Quinn on the lips.

~

Hey Ya'll,

So this is the definite end of War Of Hearts. I wanted to add more chapters to it... I had some great ideas, but I just don't have enough time. College is so exhausting. I'm a film and dramatic arts major so I already have a lot of writing outside Wattpad to do, that I simply don't have time anymore to update this one. I had a lot of fun to write this book. It's been a hell of a journey. Thank you all for reading this and sticking with me till this last chapter.

Thank you :) and who knows, maybe in the future I'll do something else. Maybe Ralph Dibny, Bucky Barnes or Loki related....??

XO Elizabeth