Extra #1 'Hey, can I ask you something?'

Quinn was standing in the basement. She was firing balls of water at Ralph, who was stretching his body in circles around her.

'Ralph, I swear you're gonna break something'

'I'm elastic. I don't break!' Ralph yelled. Cisco walked into the room and smiled at Quinn. Ever since they kissed and confessed their love towards each other, things had been great... though they hadn't been on their first date yet.

'Plastic can snap. I'm telling you, you're gonna get hu-...' Quinn started but she was cut off.

'AARGH!' was the sound that came out of Ralph's mouth. He stretched back into his normal posture and rubbed his back. 'Okay, you might have been right. I'm gonna need a few minutes break'.

Ralph sat down on a chair. 'Make that a few hours'.

'Idiot' Quinn spoke, shaking her head and laughing.

'Hey, can I ask you something?' Cisco asked her. Quinn looked up at him.

'Anything.'

'So, I know we're dating now, but we haven't had our first date yet... so I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies or diner or something like that tonight?' Cisco awkwardly said. 'Or if you know something fun to do'

'Hmmm... I'd love to! Also, I think I know something fun to do. Just find yourself a pair of Cowboy boots and a Cowboy hat and meet me outside the apartment building at 8' Quinn glanced. She pecked Cisco on the lips and turned around. Cisco snapped his fingers and turned to Ralph

'Looks like things are looking up for your boy Cisco' Cisco chuckled

'You do know that you're going to line dance...' Ralph commented.

'That's a joke'

'Nope. I've tagged along with her once and it's horrible. Apparently it's a pretty big hobby of her's' Ralph smiled. 'Good luck mate.'

'Why line dancing...? Why not cooking class?' Cisco sighed. Ralph stood up and limped towards him.

'You can borrow my boots... and hat.'

Cisco stared at him and shook his head.

-x-

Hey guys, I didn't want to put this in the upcoming chapter because there will be a little time jump, but I still wanted to share this with you all. Hope you enjoy this short but fun scene.