5.3. Golden Glider

"Caitlin, what are the stats?' Cisco asked as he walked up to where Barry and Quinn were waiting. Quinn was leaning against her motor cycle, her helmet in her hands. He'd never seen a more badass woman than her.

"It's pretty quiet inside. I suppose they don't know that you're out here" Caitlin replied. Cisco threw a quick glance at the S.T.A.R. Labs van, that was standing behind some high bushes. Caitlin's face appeared in the window and she held her thumb in the air.

"Our Rogues aren't expecting anything... You know what you have to do?" Cisco said, turning to face Barry and Quinn. The two of them nodded.

"Shall we get in then?". Barry vibrated through the door and opened it from the inside. The door swung open and Quinn walked in. Cisco quickly looked around the area before following her in.

"I truly hope there is no silent alarm in this place" Barry softly spoke

"Already checked. There's supposed to be one but it was demolished..." Quinn said, pointing at a small broken box on the wall besides the door.

"Yeah, I can't find anything else that would disturb our mission" Cisco said, his eyes moving over the tablet he was holding. Suddenly a clatter was heard and Cisco, Barry and Quinn looked up in panic.

"What was that?" Barry whispered. The answer to that question came sooner than expected.

"I'm not a slave" a low voice grunted. Barry speeded behind a pillar and Cisco pulled Quinn down and behind the counter at the entrance. Not much later after that Mick Rory rounded the corner, followed by Lisa Snart.

"Mick, Lenny just wants you to guard the door" she said in a sweet voice, running her fingers up and down Heatwave's arm. Quinn shifted on her feet and peered over the counter.

"I never get to set anything on fire" Rory bellowed. The loudness of his voice made Quinn duck down, hitting her head on the side of the counter in progress.

"Bloody hell" Quinn whimpered, her head was tolling. Cisco quickly moved his hand in front of Quinn's mouth.

"Someone's here" Lisa Snart said. "Flash. You can come out and show yourself". It was quiet for a second. Quinn fought her way out of Cisco's hold and stood up.

"Flash is not here. It's just me" Quinn smiled.

"Interesting, what would a little girl like you do... here... on her own?".

"Catching bad guys like you, bitch" Quinn casually said, she slowly moved her head to Barry. He nodded and speeded off towards the room Captain Cold was hiding out in. Quinn balled her hands and fire blazed out. "Hey. Rory, I heard you like fire! Come and get it then". She shot one quick glance at Cisco and ran away, a stroke of fire dancing behind her.

"Mick, stay" Lisa said, pulling Heatwave back by his arm.

"It's beautiful" he gaped. He pushed away Lisa's hand and ran after Quinn. Coming out of his hiding spot, Cisco walked up to Lisa and stood behind her.