6.2. TRICKED YA

'The Tricksters, they're back' Cisco yelled as he spotted Quinn and Caitlin rushing up to him. He was right Jesse James and Axel Walker were standing on the stage were only a few minutes ago a band was playing. James Jesse was holding up a cilinder, a big red button on top.

'Tick tack people. And remember, who tries to leave goes boom!' he said. Axel Walker laughed.

'There will be boxes on either side of the room where you can depot your valuable belongings' James Jesse added.

'What happened? What does he mean with who tries to leave goes boom?' Quinn asked.

'While you two were out, glasses of champagne containing micro bombs were handed out. All of us, except you two, had one too' Cisco rapidly said. Quinn and Caitlin shared a look.

'Where's Barry?' Caitlin asked.

'Picking up his suit' Cisco softly replied. 'Iris thinks he's at the toilet.'

'I thought Trickster said no one could leave' Quinn questioned. The guests in the room were rushing around, unclipping necklaces, bracelets and looking through their purses before throwing everything into the boxes.

'Barry's a speedster, his system kills unwanted things faster than other humans. He should be back by now.' Cisco was right, not even a second later The Flash appeared on his side.

'Good, you're already in your suits' Barry said as he looked at Ralph and Quinn. 'Let's do this.'

'C'mon, Ralph. Let's take them down' Quinn said, ignoring Barry and pulling Ralph along towards the stage.

'I sleep in this' Ralph quickly hissed to Barry as they passed him.

'HEY FREAKSHOWS!' she screamed and she clapped together her hands, a blast of air send the Tricksters against the wall and into the drumkit behind them.

'I don't know you two. Where's the Flash?' James Jesse snickered as he crawled back up. The Flash speeded over and took the activation button of the micro bombs from his hands.

'I'm here and don't worry, a warm police car is already waiting for you outside' Barry said. The Tricksters started to laugh.

'You stupid heroes' Axel Walker giggled and he threw a small grenade at the three heroes. Barry was about to speed in front of Quinn to protect her when Ralph moved his body in front of her and the grenade exploded into his stomach. Axel Walker and James Jesse had each grabbed a box of the guests belongings and were now running towards the exit.

'Thanks Ralph' Quinn sweetly smiled at the Elongated Man before following the tricksters out. It was cold outside and snow flakes were falling down. Soon the Flash and Ralph were also outside.

'Go after James Jesse. I'll take on Axel' Quinn told Ralph. He nodded and ran after the oldest Trickster.

'Stay out of my way Flash' Quinn coldly said as Barry followed her to Axel Walker. Barry ignored it. Quinn slammed her hand on the floor and a crack appeared into the ground. Axel Walker tripped and face planted, the box of jewelry rolling over the asphalt. She rushed over to him and grabbed his arms, pulling them behind his back.

'You can give him to me' Barry said, holding his hands out.

'I think I can manage this myself. It's not that hard to turn him over to CCPD' Quinn spoke, pulling up Axel Walker from the ground.

'Superheroes fighting. Gotta love that bad romance' Axel snickered, looking at The Flash and Quinn.

'Shut up' Quinn exclaimed, tightening her grip on the Trickster. 'Now will you please get out of my way, Flash?' Barry stood there firm and steady.