I Did That

Short, but the chapter is needed. Really needed.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!" I scream jumping from one bed to another with a large grin on my face. "Blaise! Draco!" I shout, trying to jump harder to get them out from under the covers. "It's Christmas!"

"It's early," Blaise mumbles, covering his head with his pillow.

Draco takes the tactic of throwing the pillow at me. "Go back to bed, Hermione."

"NO! I want presents!" I stop jumping from bed to bed and then only jump on my brother's. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Ugh, shut up!" Draco throws the covers back and stands up, stretching and throwing a glare my way. I just smile and try not to stare at his perfectly toned stomach. "I'm going to take a shower," Draco grumbles angrily, marching towards the door.

"No!" I jump off Blaise's bed, throwing Draco's pillow at him in the process, and stop Draco. I place my hands on his chest and push him back. "No, we have to get up, put on nice pajamas, and go sit on the stairs as we wait for Circe and Felix to tell us it's alright for us to come down!" I say in a childish tone. Christmas and presents always do this to me.

It worked however, because Draco chuckles and takes my hands off his chest (I didn't realize they were still there) before grabbing his discarded shirt and putting it on. "This will be my so called nice pajamas," Draco says. I smile and look back at my brother who is pretending to have fallen back asleep. "Come on, Zabini, get your lazy ass up out of bed," Draco calls, not taking his eyes off my smiling face. For a second I think he is going to smile back, but he just turns and pulls Blaise to the floor.

"Bloody morning people," Blaise mutters, glaring at both of us. "Ruined my beauty sleep."

"Blame that one," Draco points at me, but I rush to Blaise and pull him to his feet.

"Blaise! It's Christmas!" I exclaim, jumping up and down and trying to pull him towards the door.

"Hermione! We aren't nine!" Blaise says in a sarcastic tone. "Grownups are allowed to sleep in on Christmas."

"No, now come on," I say sternly, grabbing my brother and Draco's hand and pulling us out of the room while Blaise continues to complain. "Stefen, Leah!" I shout out, calling for my parents house elves.

Both house elves appear in front of us in seconds. "Yes, Miss Aurora?"

"Hermione," The three of us correct, the boys grumpy and I still happy.

"Will you wake my parents up and tell them that the three of us are at the top of the stairs waiting to come down and get our presents," I smile at the two house elves who nod and disapparate. "Come on," I walk to the stairs and sit on the top stair. After a few seconds where I'm sure they glanced at each other in confusion, Draco and Blaise sit on either side of me.

"Why are you acting like such a kid? It's just Christmas," Draco says, leaning on his arm and closing his eyes for a longer time each blink.

"Just Christmas?" I exclaim loudly in disbelief, making Draco jump a little. "Don't be such a Grinch, Christmas is amazing! The Grangers made sure each Christmas was different from the past, and when I had Christmas at the Weasleys it was filled with happiness and so much positive energy. Christmas is amazing!" I try to put in words why I love Christmas so much, but really it's because nothing bad happens on Christmas day. Christmas is the day where all problems are put on hold and you can be happy.

"I think I've had one happy Christmas my whole life, and that was my first Christmas I spent without talking to either one of my parents," Draco says, really being a Grinch now.