Childhood

Favorite Disney movie is for my next fan fiction so, which is your favorite?

Little Mermaid/Tangled/Lion King2

I ended up not seeing Phillip the next Sunday, but it wasn't by choice. I was still trying to figure out if I wanted to on Friday when Narcissa owled Draco to say she was staying for the weekend so we could begin planning the ball. I owled Phillip Friday night and told him that I wasn't ready for our Sunday date yet. It wasn't a lie either, I would have ended up canceling anyways.

It hurts a lot more than it should when someone you love doesn't trust you, and it made my whole week suck. Blaise didn't tell anyone about my mood when I arrived, and made everyone give me space when he knew I needed it. He was a huge help. Draco was curious, and had asked about my weekend several times while alone in the library, but I brushed him off each time. Unlike how it has felt the past month, this week felt like I was getting closer to my brother instead of Draco. They both still slept in my room, but Blaise won't go to sleep until he sees that I'm asleep, something I tested Wednesday when I stayed up later than usual to finish The Gift. He stayed up too even though all he did was play with some childish magic. I think he wants to ask about the weekend, but knows I won't give him a straight answer.

"Hermione?" Someone calls, interrupting my thoughts. I look up and smile at Circe. "Narcissa will be here soon, would you like to go change?" I was in leggings and a Gryffindor sweatshirt that I persuaded Molly to make for me last Christmas instead of a H sweater.

"Nope," I smile sweetly, next to me Blaise chuckles.

"Mother won't care anyways, and if she does she won't voice it aloud," Draco says from the love seat across from the couch. He's reading a book and doesn't look up when he speaks.

"Still..." Circe looks at me for a second longer and I sigh.

"I'll go put jeans on, is that better?" I sit up and push Blaise a little to stand up.

"Really?" He complains.

I walk away smirking and flick Draco in the head as I pass to bug him too. He just waves his hand to make me quit. With his lack of reaction I stop walking and lean on the back of his chair to look closer to what he is reading. "That's Hogwarts a History." I say surprised.

Draco snaps the book shut, his finger marking his spot as he looks up at me. Our faces are much too close for a normal conversation but neither of us move. "First time, kind of interesting."

I smile and keep myself from jumping up and down by standing up straight. "It is isn't it? I mean its a textbook but the information in there is so interesting, and real. This all actually happened and we care about it. Of course we care about it, it's our school, but to think that there is just so much magic in one building. Plus the new edition coming out in Feburary is going to have us in it! I'll have to buy it for my store and my library and this library. Oh and Harry will want one and -" Draco lifts his hand to cover my mouth.

"Hermione, go get dressed." I raise my eyebrows and he releases me.

"Sorry," I glance at Blaise and Circe and see they are trying to cover their laughs. I turn and hurry up the stairs.

After I change into jeans, I check my desk to see if Phillip has replied to my letter yet.

My Rose,

I understand, take all the time you need. I love you and hope you know that I understand I was an idiot. Have a good weekend and tell Wendell and Monica hello for me.

Love forever,

Philip.

It took him last night and most of today to reply so either he is busy or it took him time to be ok with me canceling.