Love All Over Me- Trey Songz/J.Cole Love Story

Chapter 1

Must not of been paying attention
I stepped right on in it, didn't even notice how deep I was
I went from the ground to the top of the cloud
And now as I look down I see where I fell into your arms
Now I got love all over me - Monica (Love all over me)

I was half-way naked laying in the bed wi. Rick Ross next to me. I was at his video shoot and i was under these hot ass sheets. Rick started rapping lyrics and i had to play my role which i didn't feel like doing. In about another hour i have to go to brunch. I was starving and i was ready to go.

"Caramel, you all good ma?" Rick's deep voice spoke. I rubbed my fingers thru my hair untangling the sweats that made my hair get tangled because it was so damn hot and i just got my hair done. I sat up and fixed my bra, "it's hot af, when are u almost done?" i asked. Seems like Rick's part been goin on for a while and i was ready to cut. He took off his sweaty tank and his big belly popped out, breathing. The cameras started rolling and i did what i had to do to get it over wi.

An hour and a half later we were done and my sister Dulce came to pick me up. Her gray Porsche pulled up to the gate, i grabbed my bags and walked to her car.

"ay Caramel!" someone yelled out to me, i turned to see who it was and it was Dj Khalid. I smiled and he came up to me and hugged me.

"you all good?" he asked. I nodded, "yeah," i said fanning myself, "it's just i was depressed, today isn't my day" i said. He grabbed my hand and we walked off, i turned around to my sister who was inside the car waiting for me, i mouthed to her, 'hold up' and we walked far away from the set. he wrapped his arm around me and leaned me up against the wall.

"i got just what u need to make u feel good, but first u gotta make me feel good" he said, taking my hand and placing it on his dick. i rolled my eyes and got on my knees. i unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick, i stroked it first and spit on the tip of it and began to suck it. i was sucking him up for about 6 minutes straight and he came in my mouth. i swallowed it in one gulp. i wiped my mouth and got up. He was smiling very hard and pulled out a stack of cash. he placed it inside my bra and slapped my ass, "they said u were good" he said. he handed me his card, "hit me up if u wanna continue this pleasure" he said walking off.

I rolled my eyes, fucking fat bastard. i pulled the money out and examined it. 10's , 20's , 50's and them Benjamins. i threw it inside my Dior bag and walked to Dulce's car. Dulce was my oldest sister and she also was a stripper for Night Clubs and parties. she just wasn't as bad as me. We both were good in the Hollywood business but i had more fame for doing shxt like what i did not too long ago wi. rappers, actors or even bitches. I stepped inside and she started up her car. i looked in the back and sure enough my baby girl Azaria was asleep. That's my world, my everything and i would do anything for her. When i see her i see her father's face and that's Trey Songz.

Me and Trey were on and off being together. i knew we were never going to be official but once i got pregnant i tried to change but how can i stop the life i've been living since i was 15?

"hey" i said to Dulce, Dulce pulled off. i sat my bag in the back next to sleeping beauty.

"Trey called me" she said looking out her window for something. i looked up from my iPhone and looked to where she was starring. Fuckin paparrazzi's. She sped up a little.

"he wanted to talk to u and to bring Azaria" she continued.

for what? nigga made me mad the other night. Trey is more of a hoe than i am. and i'll admit i'm a hoe. a beautiful one. that's another reason why were not together is because we both can't change our ways.

i logged onto Twitter and 50 Cent tweeted me. oh, yes! Finally, got him right where i wanted. i smiled.

"so 50 just tweeted me." i said to Dulce. Dulce imitated my voice, "really? what he say?"