chapter twenty seven- the end

Anna’s POV

I awoke that morning not feeling at all hung over like most of the other boys would but I felt fresh, like I had turned a new leaf and today was the beginning of a fresh start for me and harry and it felt good to say that there was still anus. I climbed out of bed tying back my hair I stumbled down stairs to catch up on the TV. Harry was out all day fixing up something for us and the boys probably would be knocked clean out until mid afternoon so by the sounds of it I had all morning to myself to do what I wanted.

The whole day dragged so much the only person awake had been Liam telling me the boys hadn’t gotten to bed until 7:00am that very morning so not to expect them up at all today and then he went out, without telling me where so I decided to pick out an outfit for tonight, harry had informed me I needed to be smart and dressed up so I needed something. I had been looking for ages and was brought out of my wardrobe by the sound of the door bell ringing hopping down the stairs I opened the door.

Nobody.

Not a single sole.

Except a box.

A big baby blue box with a pale pink ribbon attached.

And my name printed on the ribbon.

I picked It up quickly  and ran back inside pulling the ribbon and lifting the lid. I gasped it was beautiful. I read the card.

To my dear Anna I know you will be stressing over what to wear but please wear this. I love you angel x

Was printed on it I smiled.

Harry.

Inside was the most gorgeous dress I had ever seen in my entire life. A long red satin dress crystallised with diamonds across the straps and seams. Matched with a pair of black peep toes. It was stunning. A small slit ran up the side showing a little of my tanned legs. It was perfect.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/13/article-0-11B5EB9C000005DC-382_306x759.jpg

Harry was coming at 6 and it was now half 4 so I jumped into the shower taking extra time to ensure my hair would be perfectly glossy when I did my up do. I wrapped my bath robe around my body and placed myself in front of my dressing table. I did my make-up first, foundation and bronzer with a little blush and my eyes a light smokey colour making the blue stand out. Clear lip gloss always did the trick on my pink lips so I applied that. With my hair I dried it and pinned it up into a swirl at the back of my head, curling a small piece and letting it frame my face I smiled. I liked the way I looked tonight. I pulled on some clean matching lace under wear and slipped on the dress.

Perfect fit.

The shoes looked amazing to making my legs look longer than they usually would I matched the outfit with my alexander McQueen black clutch putting my phone, purse and lip gloss inside I was ready in time. Just on cue I heard the door knock as I padded down stairs. I opened the door to see harry holding a bunch of bright red roses and wearing a black tailored tuxedo with a cute little bow tie. I grinned taking the flowers and placing them on the side I took his hand and let him lead me out into the night. Being the 23rd of December it was awfully cold so I was happy when we reached the destination. He lead me in covering my eyes I could hear the sound of a piano playing softly in the background as he let me look. I was gobsmacked in the middle of the room was a table set for two with a beautiful simple rose in the middle. In front of the table was a large heart made by candles the whole scene was amazing. He took my hand and sat me down at the table seating himself opposite he smiled.

‘’this is amazing’’ I smiled looking at him. His eyes were twinkling with lust.

‘’ I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side’’ he admitted making a single tear roll down my cheek with happiness I wiped it away quickly.

‘’I love you to harry’’ I croaked.

The whole evening was beyond perfect. The night  was drawing to a close and harry took my hand and we headed off walking into the night hand in hand we walked through the silent streets with nothing but the sound of my heels clinking across the pavement. He stopped all of a sudden turning to me and leaning in kissing me, our lips moved in perfect sync. Bursts of electricity bursting through my body. When we pulled away he held me there hugging me in silence.

‘’this is where you belong’’ he whispered.

‘’and where’s that?’’ i whispered back smiling.

‘’in my arms’’

~le fin~