THREE

Early the next morning I was up and getting dressed after my shower when Sandy decided to get up...my sister, just wasn't a morning person...she was more of a night owl...me I was both...I maybe got 3 hours of sleep within the 24 hour period...but it was all good...I was always on the go. I sat on the foot of the bed and pulled my boots on...and headed for the door...Sandy popped her head out of the bathroom door and asked me to wait for her...and she'd be ready to go down with me...because she wanted to have breakfast...I giggled at her and said I wasn't going down for breakfast...I was going down to meet up with the Casino owner to see about a job.

Sandy stomped her foot and told me to wait...again...and said we could grab breakfast and talk to the owner dude at the same time...so I carelessly plopped in the chair and waited...and waited...and just for shits and giggles I waited some more...my sister took forever!! on her hair!!! and if it didn't turn out just right she'd rewash it and start all over again...it was very irritating...me I was always in a hurry so I would just pull it up in a ponytail and go...and it always seemed to look just fine...and on the off days when it didn't...I'd just put on a hat. So in the meantime, while waiting I grabbed my phone and called Rachel, and told her the great news about me winning the jackpot at the Bellagio...then told her I would be sending her a wire transfer, so she and Kim could come to Vegas early...and stay a lot longer...Rachel jumped up and down and thanked me very much then hollered to Kim and told her the awesome news. Then we both hung up...by that time Sandy was finally ready, and I hopped up and grabbed the room key...and stuck it in my back pocket...and we headed down to the Bellagio's Lobby.

For being so early in the morning, the casino was booming...people winning and losing money everywhere...that and conversing, laughing, and drinking...Sandy looked at the first diner she saw and said food very loudly...I laughed with her and said fine, food first, but then it was to the owner's office...Sandy sat down on the stool and ordered a breakfast...I was looking around not really having an appetite...when I backed into none other than the amazing Lance Burton...he was one of the main attractions at the Bellagio...I smiled at him and apologized...and in return, he gave me smile and signed my shirt and took a picture with me...which I thought was a perfect trade...then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed down the hall. Sandy finished eating and told me for a girl that was going to forget about guys for a while...I sure was having a great start kissing on Lance...I playfully slapped her and told her to stop...that I didn't kiss him...he kissed me...then we paid the tab for the breakfast and headed straight for the Office.

Where the Boss/manager Steve Wynn gave me and Sandy a very happy and warm welcome...and got straight down to business...he asked me what position I would like to have...been I just won 4 million dollars...it wasn't normal for a young beautiful girl to want a job...I smiled at him and said I was wanting to make my roots here in Vegas...and continue to live here even after the money was gone...and having a job would help start my roots...Steve shook his head and said whatever position I wanted I could have...Steve stood up and gave Sandy and me the grand tour of his Casino personally...and showed us the many different job opportunities we could have...Sandy was immediately interested in working in the dance club...either as a bartender, or one of the dancers.

I kept looking around...and was very interested in the entertainment section of the Casino...and asked him if there was a way that I could maybe work with Lance Burton...Steve looked at me for a moment, then said that Mr. Burton did his own hiring and firing...but he could put in a good word for me if I wanted him too...and then maybe he would talk to me about it...I shook his hand and thanked him very much...once we both finished up on the tour and job ideas...I decided it was time to take a little bit of that money and buying us a whole new wardrobe...so we would fit in better with our new home environment in Vegas. After several hours of window shopping and checking out all the different and exotic designs of dresses and other clothes...I knew I was going to have a very hard time getting used to them...I never wore a dress in my life...and even though I was told how pretty I was all the time...I had a very low self-esteem, and was insecure about the clothes I wore.

Sandy was in the dressing room trying on different style cocktail dresses...when I was looking at two different dresses...when I suddenly heard a sexy voice behind me...telling me that I would look absolutely stunning in the red one...then I saw his left hand for the first time as he lifted it off the rack and handed it to me...I turned around and as I looked right at him...my heart literally stopped!! He was by far the most gorgeous guy I'd ever laid eyes on...and even though his eyes were hiding behind some very expensive shades...his smile was to die for...I smiled very sweetly at him...and thanked him as I slowly accepted the dress...I didn't realize it...but I was totally flirting with him...Sandy walked out of the dressing room to ask me what I thought...but she bit her tongue instantly...and watched as I was flirting with that very sexy guy...but she noticed his serious flirting as well...and just smiled at the thought and went back into the dressing room to try on the other dresses. After a little while longer...the man took my hand and kissed it, and said that he hoped to see me again very soon...then I walked backward, toward the dressing room and joined my sister and told her that I just hit the love at first sight button!!! And I didn't even ask for his name!!!