ELEVEN

Criss and I were playfully making out on the ground in the parking lot...when Amazing Jonathan came out with Psychic Tanya...and asked Criss if he forgot how to get to his room again...as he pulled him off of me...and Tanya helped me up...then Jonathan lifted Criss's head up toward the top of the pyramid and pointed to it...and told him that his room was at the top of that big pointed building...then said it was against the law to have sex in the parking lot...Criss smacked him and was getting ready to call him a bastard...but I grabbed him and told him that I really wanted to get to the bedroom anyway...Criss pointed at Jonathan but turned to me...and gave me his...are you serious look...then grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulder and ran into the Luxor...and raced all the way to the elevator with me clinging on for dear life...once we got into the elevator I told him he could put me down now...but he said he wasn't putting me down until we were in the bed...I got tired of holding my head up...so I dropped down...and found new interest...and grabbed his ass...but when he ignored it...I gave it a good slap...and he returned his answer by biting mine.

Then he chuckled as he pushed his door open...and said hi to Hammie as he greeted us...then he carried me to the bedroom and spun me around and tossed me on the bed...then jumped on top of me...and we rough-housed for a while...until he totally overpowered me...and I told him he wins...Criss looked up at me with a cheesy grin and asked me where his prize was...I playfully pulled him back on top of me...and asked him what he would like his prize to be...but all he could do was giggle and begin to strip down to his skivvies...and tried very desperately to get my dress off...but the zipper was stuck...I snickered and told him to use his imagination...he grabbed the front of my dress...and I heard a loud ripping thing...and my dress was ripped in half...Criss looked up at me and said oops...that it wasn't exactly what he had in mind...then said he would totally buy me a new one...but I just ignored him and nibbled on his ear...as he gave me the ride of a lifetime.

Klayton and Rachel made out in the pool...until they looked like little wrinkly puppies...and he jumped out of the pool and carried her into the bedroom to finish off their evening...with a little nightcap...before actually going to bed...Kyle and Kim were laying in their bed holding each other as they slept after their evening of loving romance...and personal congratulations with each other on their engagement...and after having talking about when they were going to set up their wedding plans...they both knew it was sudden...but they were both positive about how they felt...and that they needed each other...meanwhile, Sandy and Sully were getting it on like Donkey Kong...in his suite...they both were just alike...fun, wild, and very energetic.

Criss lay there in the bed with me...after we finished and asked me what I wanted to do in the morning...I kissed him and said it didn't matter what we did...as along as I was with him, he said as soon as he was off work tomorrow, that he would meet me anywhere I wanted...I kissed him again...and snuggled up in his arms and laid my head on his muscular chest...and fell asleep...very relaxed and happy...and around 5 a.m. he woke me up by stroking my nose with his fingertip...then kissed me...and said that he had to go to work...and he'd see me later...I kissed him sweetly...and told him I loved him...then after he left...I grabbed his pillow and snuggled with it...until Hammie jumped up wanting his morning rubbings.

I went back to sleep for a few more hours with Hammie laying on my chest purring loudly while sleeping comfortably...it wasn't until around 8:30 when my sister called me and asked me very devilishly how the makeup session worked out...I snickered mildly...and told her that it went magically...Sully snuck on the phone and said every girl needed a little magician in their life...then he asked when I wanted a little Sully added to the mixture. I told him maybe another time...then asked my sister if she had any plans today...she looked over at Sully, and asked him if he had any of plans...he kissed her neck and shook his head no...after she said notta thing...I told her good because I did...and wanted to get everyone together and go to Madame Tussaud's House of Wax...Sandy jumped up from the bed and said she always wanted to go there!!!

As soon as I hung up with her...I texted Rachel, and Kim, and told them of the fun filled idea I had...and they all agreed that it would be rather fun...after I finished texting them...I hopped in the shower, and got freshened up...then put on my pair of daisy duke cut-off shorts...and a Criss Angel spaghetti strap shirt...and made sure I fed and watered Criss's baby for him...then headed out to meet up with them at Klayton's house...where we all had an early lunch first...then it was on to Madame Tussaud's House of Wax!! Where all the stars were immortalized in a wax figure!!...they were the most realistic figures ever...Kim, Rachel, and I all brought our camera's so we could have a little fun taking pictures with the wax figures...and hopefully get a few silly shots of Klayton and Sully making fun at some of the lady figures.

Like they usually do at the stores where the mannequins are displayed...but it's mostly Klayton he's such a silly ass...unfortunately for me...my cuddly Crissy bear couldn't be there to enjoy it with me...because he had to work...but I texted him and told him where I was going...and sent him a sad face...telling him that I missed him already...he sent me a picture of him with his shirt off...with a very big sad puppy face...and in a quote cloud by his lips...was his return answer saying he missed me too...it was so cute...our first romantic love messaging...to be honest I didn't think he would answer me...but he did...I loved that magic man so much...Klayton turned around in the truck and asked if we were all ready...I snickered and told him that was Criss's line...but said yes we were...then he said that it was so go time.