SIXTEEN

After another very amazing night with my Sexy Greek Houdini...we both had to be up the next morning...for Kim's wedding...that was this afternoon...and my Crazy Crissy didn't even have his tux yet...and I didn't have my dress picked out yet...because I didn't know what her color scheme was yet...she didn't tell me...and I was the maid of honor...Sandy and her sister Rachel were the bridesmaids...and Criss agreed to walk her down the aisle...Klayton was yet again the music man...he loved coming up with romantically wicked tunes for all special occasions...

So I gave her a call after we both got out of the shower...but Criss wouldn't stop toying with me while I was on the phone...and trying to get dressed at the same time...Kim saw him acting silly in the background...and was giggling and snickering the entire time I was trying to have a serious conversation with her about her color scheme so I could pick out the right dress...Criss stood behind me and sucked on my neck giving me a huge ass hickey...I slapped him as he ran off into the bathroom to get dressed...then I looked at Kim thru the phone and asked her if she had one as terrible as Criss...Kim snickered and said no...and she wasn't sure she wanted one either...then she said her Kyle was a very sweet and calm gentleman...even in the sack...he didn't believe in the hard nasty kinky stuff...I took her off speaker phone and told her that Criss did...and that last night the little shithead handcuffed me to the bed...and wouldn't uncuff me...then I put it back on speaker after her wild laughter was over with...and said that he was wicked.

Criss came back out fully dressed and said he didn't care what the color scheme was he had two tux's one was black and white pinstripe...and his other one was black tux with red silk underlay...and that was the only two choices Kim had for him to wear...and he wasn't wearing dress shoes either...he was wearing his boots...and his blingage. Kim hollered at him thru the phone and told him to wear his sexy pinstripe suit...with a white undershirt...and, he could wear all the blingage he wanted...I smacked Criss's ass and told him to leave things alone...so I could get the color scheme out of my girlfriend...so I could actually get dressed...Criss came back up behind me...and kissed my cheek and said I looked good enough to him...that I should just go in what I was wearing...which was nothing but a bath towel...I also had to get my hair fixed up...and my makeup put on...Criss blew raspberries at me and said I didn't need any of that shit...that I was sexy without it...but he did agree to let me wear eyeliner...as long as he could.

Sully, Sandy, Rachel, and Klayton were already at Kim's house helping with the cater's to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding...and placing the white ribbons and sashes along the pedestals that were along each side of the aisle...Kyle's family was already there...his mom was helping with the wedding cake order...Klayton was hooking up his speakers and keyboard/synthesizer and testing it all to make sure it worked properly for the wedding ceremony...Sully was helping out by tasting all the food to make sure it was good enough for the wedding guests...Sandy was decorating the place with huge bouquets of flowers everywhere...it was going to be gorgeous when they finished...the empty table on the left-hand side was for the wedding gifts from family and friends...which was already beginning to stack up pretty good.

Criss was dressed up very sexily...and ready...I was still running around in my towel...while I was doing my hair...and applying my makeup at the same time...while still talking with Kim...in between the times' everyone at her house was interrupting our conversation asking her other questions...I had my black wedges on and my nude pantyhose on...but still no dress...my makeup was perfected as Criss would call it...and my hair was finally turning out the way I wanted it too...then I would add a few colored ribbons...or tiny flowers when Kim tells me about her color schemes. Kim finally took a deep breath in and said her color scheme was dark purple and light purple...and the roses were a very dark pink...I tell her that was going to be pretty...then as I hang up and look around and find a very dark purple summer dress...and tell Criss it's the only purple dress I have...and I won't wear pink...I despise pink...Criss looked at the dress and said it was perfect...then added that I looked sexy in that...so I put on the dress and put dark pink ribbons in my hair...and light purple flower berets to match Kim's color scheme.

Criss drove me over to the house...where all the other guests were already sitting waiting for the man to walk her down the aisle...as always Criss gloated and said the damn thing can't start without him...he's the assistant aisle walker...that walks the bride down to the groom...then he held hands with me as I was carrying the gifts that we got for their wedding...I tried to pull away from him...but he wasn't having it...Sandy, Rachel, and Kim all noticed him being very possessive of me lately...and wondered what was up with it...but I honestly didn't know...but I secretly loved the attention, even when he was irritating. Rachel was wearing a beautiful dark fuchsia pink strapless dress...and Sandy was wearing a dark purple dress as well...mine was just lighter and shorter...Kim was wearing a very beautiful light purple wedding gown...just to represent the white gown...but she just wanted a little color to her gown...because white was just bland to her.

Criss went over to Kim and kissed her hand... told her how stunning she looked, then he waved to the other two ladies...and told them how lovely they looked...and kissed their hands as well...but never let go of my hand...I guess he was afraid I was going to run away...and I wasn't even the bride...I told him that he would have to let my hand go when he walked Kim down the aisle...he removed his sunglasses and said haha...then Klayton began the music...and the preacher was standing at the alter...with Kyle waiting for her at the other end...Criss let go of my hand after kissing on it a few hundred times...then he wrapped his arm with Kim's...and walked her down the aisle...and gave her his word that he wouldn't let her fall.

After he made it with her to the end...Criss lifted the veil and kissed her on the cheek then placed her hand in Kyle's...and looked for me and ran over to where I was standing on her side holding Kyle's wedding band that Kim got for him...and waited for the ring moment so I could hand it to her...and sit-down...Criss wrapped his arms around me and held me and took a lot of my weight off my sore feet from those damn shoes...after the boring ritual of listening to the preacher tell the ancient story of marriage...it was finally time for the rings...I handed Kim the wedding band...then went to my seat and sat down on Criss's lap...as he held me and said in a childish manner that it was such a bootiful moment. Next came the newlyweds dance...and Kim wanted it to be Shania Twain's song Your Still The One.

After their private song and dance were over...everyone jumped in and danced to the rest of the music...which klayton amped it up with some electronic dance waves...Kyle's mom was cutting and serving the double chocolate tier wedding cake...that she helped create...because it was Kyle's favorite flavor...then Rachel and Sandy helped serve it to everyone...after the presents were distributed...Criss and I handed them our present to them...which was a luxurious trip to Jamaica...hoping that they would want to use it for their honeymoon...because Criss read Kyle's mind the other day...but he didn't have the money for the tickets until next month...so Criss decided to get it for them...All in all, it was the most perfect wedding I'd ever been too...and we were all so happy for Kim...I was just secretly wondering if I'd ever get to go down the aisle...and if I did...would it be with the man I loved...would it be with Criss???