FIVE

After dinner was over with, and Rachel told me where I could possibly find Mr. Angel...I was bound and determined to head over there and find out...all I could about a one Criss Angel...his voice kept going off in my head, and his smile possessed my eyes...Sandy headed over to the hot new club where she was going to be working from now on...and her and Kim went to the center of the dancefloor and danced around getting the single guys to notice them...which worked rather well...for three guys surrounded them instantly...and began to dance with them...and offered them to buy them a few drinks. Rachel was wanting to get in on the action, but I was still talking to her about The Luxor, and Criss Angel.

Until finally she couldn't take it anymore and playfully grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the exit of the Bellagio and whistled for a cab...then she tossed me in and hopped in behind me and told the driver to take us to the Luxor...then handed him money and a tip...and told him to make it snappy...because she had a girlfriend crisis at hand...she just had to meet Criss Angel...the driver chuckled loudly and stepped on it...and said he couldn't let me miss out on that...for he was the best show in Vegas!!...after 10 minutes the cabby pulled up in front of the huge pyramid shaped casino...and told us both that we were there...then added with mild humor to have fun...and to say hi to the Mindfreak for him...that he hasn't seen him in a few weeks. Rachel thanked him and pulled me toward the entrance of the grand casino...where I saw huge posters and billboards of him everywhere I looked...it was beginning to make me dizzy.

Meanwhile, back at the Bellagio, Sandy was dancing away with a very hot guy...and in major flirt mode...when her cell phone kept going off...she took a break and without looking at it, she answered it and asked if I got lost on the way to the casino...but what she heard wasn't my voice...it was Eddie's...Sandy stopped dead in her tracks and told him to stop harassing me...that he and I were so over...and that he needed to get a life, and move on...but before she hung up...he said he would find me...and he would make me pay for the humility I gave him...and dumping him in front of his entire family...Sandy told him to get over it...then she mindlessly hung up with him...and had his number blocked so he couldn't call her anymore...then continued her dance and delightful conversation with her very sexy dancing partner.

Kim was dancing away with a couple of guys...and she was liking all the attention...that she's never had back home...she was really having a blast...until the place slowly began to empty for the main events in the theater...Lance Burton was doing his magical show...and most of the people were heading down to watch his hour-long show...Kim went over to Sandy and asked what she wanted to do now...she looked right at Kim, and asked her what she felt about going into the bar, and playing with the paint drums...and getting wet and wild in psychedelic paint splatters all over...Kim jumped up in excitement, for she never been to one of those before either...and it sounded like fun.

Rachel and I finally made it into the entry way of the casino, and looked around at the wondrous sights...but my mind on pretty much one track at the moment...and I was looking around trying to hone in on Criss Angel...if he was around to be seen at all. Rachel showed me into the Mindfreak store, and looked around...but he wasn't there...so I ended up buying me and all of my friends a bunch of the awesome merchandise from his store...after an hour or so of endless searching we came up with a flat zero...so I very depressingly plopped down on the edge of the large fountain in front of the Mindfreak store and pouted for a while...Rachel grabbed all the bags and told me we could try again tomorrow...but I told her to go ahead and go back to the Bellagio...that I was going to stick around a while longer...and if need be...I would get a room here at the Luxor.

Rachel looked at me and said I was really hooked on this guy...then added that what I was doing was a little bit illegal...and it was called stalking...and when it came to celebrity profiles...it was a very bad thing to do...I laughed with her a little bit, and said it wasn't stalking...because he kissed my hand, and said he wanted to see me again very soon...and that I just wanted to make that very soon...a hell of a lot sooner...Rachel snickered at me and said she would see me later, then took the bags and left the Luxor...and went back to the Bellagio...to have some fun with Kim and Sandy...as soon as she found them she handed them their bags of goodies...Kim thanked her, then asked her where I was...Rachel snickered and said that I was on a mission to either nail the Mindfreak...or get arrested for stalking...whichever one came first...then she grabbed both of them and headed back into the party room and decided to do a little banging on those paint splash drums herself...while drinking wine coolers with Sandy and Kim...and eating pizza until they couldn't eat anymore.

It wasn't until a little after midnight, that the casino team...escorted the three very intoxicated, and silly girls up to their rooms...to sleep off their long night of serious fun...once they made it inside their room...none of them even bothered to get cleaned up...they just crashed in their beds and said they would get cleaned up tomorrow...and slept it off. I was still in the Lobby of the Luxor just walking around admiring all the lights and beautiful scenery...and decided to treat myself to a few martini's...before getting a room there.