FIFTEEN

No sooner than I pulled up in Kim's driveway...Criss messaged me with a sad puppy face and said he wanted me back home...that Hammie just wasn't big enough to get the full body snuggle going on...I did a short video chat with him as I walked into the house...and gave him a kiss thru the phone and told him he would be fine...and if he wasn't...he knew where I was at...that Kim told him that he had permission to come hang with the bachelorette chicks...Criss stuck out his lip and said he'd just sit naked in the bean bag chair...watching some slutty show...eating cheetos...until I got back...I giggled at him...and told him not to do anything I wouldn't do...then he moved his phone all over and flashed me thru the phone...and said he had such a better offer for me...then a silly girl party watching gay guys in speedo's dance around on a pole wanting me to stuff dollars down their g-strings.

I kissed him one more time thru the phone...and told him I'd be home by 9 or 10 tonight...because, tomorrow after Kim's wedding...I had to get ready to meet his family for that dinner...and I was really nervous about that...Criss kissed me back and said that it would all be fine...then sighed and told me not to have too much fun without him...Rachel and Kim came out and heard our conversation...and I told him I would be thinking about him every second...then he blew a kiss to me and hung up...I looked at them and said what...my poor baby boy is suffering from separation anxiety...for some reason today. Kim snickered and said it couldn't have anything to do with the huge makeup sex he had with me last night, would it?? I crinkled my nose at her...and it probably had everything to do with it...but I could always imagine that it was because he was coming around to really love me.

Then we all raced thru the house...and grabbed the margarita's that Rachel and Sandy made a huge pitcher of...and we turned on the girl rebellious music...and danced around and had some fun...before opening all the kinky and gag sex toy presents that we pitched in and got for her wedding honeymoon...even though she said she would probably be too embarrassed to ever wear things like that...and the straws that Sandy picked out from the adult store were so perverted...they were in the shape of a penis...the more I tried I just couldn't drink out of one...so I just drank from the cup...Sandy laughed at me and said it wasn't a real one...it was a fun party straw...I said no it was my disgusting sister's perverted sense of humor...that really scared me.

Kim and Rachel gritted their teeth and ignored the shape of the straw...and used them...but every time I tried...I'd really start thinking about what it was...and put it back down again...Sandy still snickering at me...I looked at her...and said I wouldn't stick a real one in my mouth...I sure wasn't going to stick a fake one in my mouth either...Sandy looked at me and said I never did that for Criss during sex play!...I looked at my sister and said hell no! I love him...but he grew that damn thing...he can chew it himself...I ain't gonna do it...then I told them that my head stays above the waist...Rachel giggled and said hers did too...that anything below the waist was just disgusting and wrong...even if they were married to the men...Kim said she's never did anything that kinky either...then we all looked at my sister...she said she didn't either...and we all threw pillows and ice cubes at her...and said that's not what Sully said!!

Then we all fell to the floor rolling around giggling and screeching like a bunch of hyena's...Rachel sat up and said it was time for the party food...so I went into the kitchen and brought out the cake and ice cream...when I looked at what the cake was shaped like I hollered and Sandy and said really!!!...Sandy came in and said what...that was what a bachelorette party was all about...plus she didn't make it...she bought it from the adult store...and when she did she got the little penis spoons, forks, and straws for free...I stared down at the silverware and sure enough, the handle was the shape of little penis too...I just looked at the cake and said I was not going to cut it!! I handed the knife to Kim...and told her to be my guest...then I added to all of them...if I ever got married...and had a bachelorette party...it better damn well be a dickless party...no dick shaped straws to suck on...or cake to eat.

after I managed to get some of the cake down...for after is was cut...it no longer looked like one...so I just told myself that it was just a chocolate cake...but just for shits and giggles I know my sister gave me the tip of the penis cake to eat...hours went by and it was almost time to head over to Troy's...when Criss messaged me again...and said he really really missed me and needed me home...that little freaky was going into dt's...I giggled and told him at least he wasn't here sucking and eating on penis like I had to...he shouted out WHAT very loudly!!...and said I didn't even do that for him!!...so I sent him the pictures of the penis cake and penis straws and added that my sister had a very perverted mind...Criss calmed down...and said that was not cool...then I kissed him thru the phone and told him that I missed my crazy Crissy...and would be home as soon as the club thing was over with...for she was getting ready to reveal all of her kinky little presents now...Criss gave a choke and said well he'd get off the phone then and he'd call me back a little later.

Kim opened all of her gag gifts and said she had everything from fuzzy handcuffs...to edible panties...and hundreds of different types of lingerie...and a small leather rider's crop...and a full-length whip...Sandy snickered and said the whip was from Sully...and the handcuffs were from Criss...but if she said anything about them...he'd deny it. We all headed for Troy's but just before we went in Kim sighed as she wondered what Kyle was up to right now...he was down at the Flesh Farm watching naked girls dancing everywhere and giving him lap dances...while his condom tree was sitting on the table in front of him...but he wasn't really into it...for all he could do was think about what Kim was doing...the male dancers were a major disappointment.

So I called Criss during the dances and asked him to do a striptease for me on the phone...so that maybe he could give these clueless bastards how it was done...Criss gave me a wink then sat his phone on the nightstand and did a sexy strip dance for me with sexy man music in the background...Rachel and Kim stopped tipping the dancer's and watched what I was on the phone and they all handed Criss money thru the phone...as Rachel hollered out to him to take it all off!!! Criss said that would cost more than she could afford...then he blew a kiss at me...and said now that he was all hot and sticky he was going to take a shower...and when he got done...I better have my sexy little ass on my way home to him...so he can get all sticky again. Then we both hung up...and I jumped up and said I had to get home...to my sexy boy toy...for his dancing really turned me on...and it was after 10 p.m. I told the girls I loved them all...then I congratulated Kim one more time...and told her I hope she had fun on her last night as a free woman...then I raced all the way home to my Crazy Crissy...where he was laying naked posing for me with a rose in between his teeth when I made it to the bedroom...and he also had a pair of his handcuffs dangling from his fingertip.