TEN

After the main excitement was over from the party...and Kim and Kyle were wrapped up in each other...and the rest of the guests were having a blast drinking all the beer, and over populating Klayton's swimming pool...I was sitting in the back in one of the lawn chairs just keeping to myself...and watching as a blond bimbo was flirting with Criss...until I couldn't take it anymore...she didn't even have any breasts...she was anorexic and flatter than a 1x4...the only difference between me and her...was that she was supposedly some kind of pop star...and I was just Kc a poor girl from Texas...but I was willing to bet that I could hog-tie her and kick her ass in less than 10 seconds... one of my advantages at living on a farm during my childhood.

After my third shot of tequila...I was ready to be extremely vulgar, and show him my jealousy...just as Criss was getting ready to kiss her...I grabbed him and spun him around and said how dare he kiss her!!!...then I spun him around and put him into a dip...and gave him the deepest kiss he's ever had...then I mindlessly dropped his ass on the ground and said know he could kiss her...but before I left...I told him that she wouldn't taste very good...for how could she...she didn't have enough meat on her bones to attract even a starving piss ant...then I stormed away from the party...Criss was still sitting on the grass and plucked a few blades of grass and tried to fathom what just happened to him...but after licking his lips a few times...he decided he needed to chase after me...that any chick that could drop him flat on his ass...was definitely worth a second try.

Rachel and Klayton both looked at me...and gave me a huge grin and two thumbs up...letting me know that he was following me...the blond girl jumped up and hollered at him asking him where he was going...that she wasn't done with him yet...Criss looked at her and told her to find another rich guy to sink her talons in...that he liked his bone with meat on it...then grabbed a beer and quickly ran after me...trying to catch up to me...to be honest with ya...I had no idea where I was walking too...because I didn't have a home yet...or a car...or a life...but it didn't really matter...because Criss caught up with me...and spun me around and kissed me back...and asked me if that was my way of apologizing to him...I looked at him...and said hell no...that was my way of telling him that I may be poor...but I was richer in character...and had a better body...and great boobs...then I giggled as I added that I was also extremely drunk...and utterly jealous...and didn't think he deserved any other girl in his life...unless the girl was me.

Then my giggling turned into crying as I mindlessly plopped on the side of the curb...Criss sat down beside me...and wrapped his arms around me...and said there was no better girl for him...than me...and he'd take a poor sexy girl over a rich anorexic bitch any day...I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder...and asked him if that meant he was going to give me another chance...he grabbed me and rolled me over on the ground and landed on top of me...and said whatever gave me that crazy idea...then he kissed me very sexually...and then picked me up and asked me if I was ready to go back to the Luxor with him...and try it again with him...only this time...he would be with me when I woke up the next morning.

I looked up at him...and told him that I was crazy, drunk, in love with him...he snickered at me and said he'd agree with the drunk and loving part...but the crazy was his job...then we both walked back to the party...and gave Kim our last Congratulations...on her birthday...and engagement...then I hugged Rachel and Klayton and thanked them for their help...I snuck up behind my sister Sandy and jumped in her and Sully's lap and told them both sexy threesome time...Sully wrapped his arms around both of us...and said he was so digging the double sister thing...then I kissed him and Sandy both and told them I'd see them later.

Criss came up behind me and took my hand and playfully drug me out to his car, buckled me in...and drove wildly back to the Luxor...where he was conveniently pulled over by a cop...and asked him where the fire was...Criss snickered to himself and said he was Criss Angel and he had a tv show called Mindfreak on A&E...and he said he was doing a demonstration with the Viper...to uhm...see how fast it could go...I looked at him and couldn't believe he said that to the cop...but it was even more unbelievable when the cop...actually believed him...and just told him to keep it on the racetrack next time and not on Mainstreet...he waved and thanked the officer very much then just for shits and giggles after the cop got back in his car...Criss peeled off and made it to The Luxor before the cop knew what was happening...I looked right at him and told him he was a total crazy ass!! Criss turned to me and gave me a very kinky smile and said I had no idea...then he attacked me on the passenger side...until I opened the door and we both fell out on the Luxor's parking lot...both of us laughing our asses off.

It was getting late, so Kyle helped his lovely baby girl get all of her presents into their car...and he took her back to their house...and decided to have a nice romantic night...that was starting with a nice relaxing bubble bath...and champagne and strawberries and whipped cream in bed afterward...along with some soft, slow music in the background...Sully grabbed his little sexy girl and said she was so staying with him for a few days...beens he knew that she had the rest of the weekend off from work...she jumped in his arms and said ok to her badass baby boy...Klayton and Rachel had the cleanup duty for the backyard...Klayton was cleaning out his swimming pool and looked up at Rachel while holding a pink laced bra and asked her if this was one of hers...Rachel grabbed it and said that was so wrong...he chuckled and grabbed her and pushed her into the now clean pool...then splashed in behind her and told her it was time for them to have some fun...and fun they both had...for their swim turned into a skinnydip...and a little sexy fun time.