part 1

Ellie's pov
I ring the Bell at Shawn's.

It's been a few days since we have spoken to each other. Saturday night he became angry again when we talked about Taylor.

I don't get him, he's my best friend so he should be happy for me.....

He knows that I've had a difficult time last year when my father died.  After all these hard times I'm for the first time not sad about my life.

Taylor makes me happy ..... but without best friend I feel empty, so I decided to go to shawn as always.

Whenever we have a fight about Taylor I offer a few days later my apologies to him and then we will be okay until the next fight and so it goes on all the time.

I don't know what Shawn has against Taylor, but already from the first time they saw each other he founds Taylor all but nothing. And i think Taylor feels the same way about shawn.

Wy can guys never act normal when they have to? I think sighing to myself.

Then the door slowly opens and I see aaliyah standing in the door.

'Heyy' I say. She gives me a hug and says that Shawn's upstairs.

I walk to his room. I know exactly the way because I come here my whole life long and by now this is sort of become my home. I am often here because my mother drinks a lot and that is why I always come to shawn's. Mostly for Shawn but the rest of his family by now also feels like my own family. I walk straight to his room.

When I arrive at the door I hear his voice and a guitar playing. i open the door, Shawn sings tenerife sea by Ed sheeran my favorite song, I just smile and walk inside where I sit down on his bed listening to his beautiful voice.

He smiles and sings through. As he put his guitar away I walk up to him and hug him.

Shawn's pov
I'm sitting on my bed with my guitar on my lap. I haven't seen or talk to ell since days but I know she will come back, like always

It's not that I don't want to apologize but I don't like Taylor. I know there will come a day he will hurt her and I don't want her to get hurt.

So I m trying to tell her Taylor isn't good for her but she won't listen. She is so so stubborn.

I grab my phone and look at YouTube if I can find a song to learn.

A few moments later I find Tenerife Sea by Ed sheeran. Ellies favourite song. Let's go

When I look on my phone i see it's already 5.31, Wooww I practised more that 2 hours. But it wasn't for nothing. I can play it really well by now

I start playing it one last time when Ellie walks in with a big smile on her face.

I continue playing the song and when I m done I walk over to her and she pulls me in a hug.