part 17

Moments later, get Andrew into the room. 'Heee Shawn' he says. 'Hey Andrew' I say.

'Ooo Hey Ellie I did not know you were here and that you would be the problem why shawn can't open the door' he says half smiling half seriously

'help us will you' says Shawn 'and that bracelet can't break down' he says light irritated.

Andrew bends down and looks at my hand. 'I don't think that will work out when you two lying on the ground that close to each other' he says

'yea we can't get up because than her bracelet will break down or my sweater will' he answers

'then I think there is no other option than that you pull your sweater off very carefull and after that we will cut a little loose wire off of your sweater' andrew suggests and Shawn looks at me.

'don't act so difficult shawn and pull off you sweater so i can talk to you after that, i have more things to do than helping you with your girlfriend' andrew says a bit angry

'best friend' i improve him 'what ever' says Andrew.

andrew helps us get up and shawn tries to put his sweater out very slowly while my bracelet is still attach on it.

He has nothing under the sweater and I see his abs. as unobtrusive as possible, I look at his belly. Dammm he has a perfect body, much hotter than Taylor's small beer belly.

Taylor.... who i still should call back.

'Ell' says Shawn 'Oh yes?' we walk to the kitchen and Shawn looks for a pair of scissors.

'So we are going to release there's Nothing about Holdin' Me Back Friday? ' shawn looks frightened.

'O she hasn't knew it yet?' Asks Andrew hesitant

'no but because of you she knows now' Shawn says angry. He grabs the scissors and cuts 'fuck' my bracelet is loose but he has cut a big hole in his sweater.

angry he says to Andrew ' no. Wednesday actually Thursday at midnight. I tell the fans today don't worry, are you done right now?'

Andrew sticks his hands in the air and leaves 'bye, bye ellie' 'bye Andrew' i say soft.

'So ... a new song' I start. 'yes' he answers while he touch his sweater with the hole.

His finger continues to hang behind and he makes the hole even bigger.

'stop' I walk up to him. 'you need to make it' i say 'i don't ' he answers.

'Hey why are you angry with me well I haven't done anything!' i ask angry

'I'm not mad at you but on Andrew he has screwed up' he says frustrated

'he screwed up what?' I ask 'nothing' 'no tell it I want to know'

'alright I took you out of bed and made your favourite breakfast that is still in the kitchen, to let you hear a part of TNHMB' he says quietly.

'bUT YOU STILL CAN' I scream excited, I have been waiting for too long on his new music. i grab his arm and run to the kitchen.

When I sit down I see what is on my plate; a scale fruit with Strawberry and Apple, waffles with melted chocolate over it, toasted bread with peanut butter and a glass of orange juice, my favourite breakfast ......

I look at shawn 'How do you know?' I ask and smile 'I'm your best friend logical that I know' he answers softly.

I'm about to turn my arms around his waist and whisper in his ear: ' you are the best, but will you please let me hear your new song????' Question I impatient

'Wow stop not the whole song a small piece' and he picks up his phone

'EH CRAP not over the Phone I want to hear it live.' i smile because i know he will let me hear it live.

He sighs and stands up to grab his guitar. Happy I sit down and start to eat my breakfast. He comes down, grabs a chair and begins

She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing

Oh, I've been shaking
I love you when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back

'OMFG THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!' I yell 'again pleaseee!' And he sings again.

OMG my head explodes. He put his guitar away and I fly at him. So hard that we fall of the Chair, I laugh 'oops'

'I'm glad you like it' 'I don't like it' I say and his face clouds 'but why...' 'I already love it!!!' I scream in his ear.

'Calm down quiet, I sit next to you' he laughs. I still sit on him and he sits on the ground.

'you are so meannnn' he yels 'no im not' 'yes you are'

'you are the mean one here meanieeee' i start 'you didn't tell me you was recording a new song, and now i know you only let me hear a part' i say.

he gets a kind of look in his eyes and start to tickle me. i scream it out because shawn knows exactly were it tickles the most.

'shawnnn please stopppp' i beg him 'say im not a meanie' 'you aren't a meanie meanie' i laugh and he start to tickle my neck.

'give me the magic word' he says with a smile ''please shawnnn' i ask

'that isn't the one' he grimace 'then tell me the one and i will say it but please stop' i scream with a laugh

'I come with you and ask no questions' he says what did he just say? he starts to tickle my belly, omg no shawn stop

'Alright I come with you and promise to ask no questions' I yell and he stops tickling me